KITTY SHOWS OFF 300lb DREAM BODY (with hip pads)

$6.99

(12 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kitty has always had a dream of a certain body in her mind that she's ALWAYS wanted. 

One day online she came across hip pads being advertised and she looked at the before and after of these women wearing this garment and decided to give it a try.

Once it arrived she tried it on and she was lets just say IN LOVE & EXTREMELY MOTIVATED to get to her goal weight of 300+ lbs ASAP! 

Watch as kitty undresses in and out of various outfits to show you just how HOT her body would be at her dream weight. 

It BLEW her mind, I know it will blow yours too! 

PhotoCollage_1645768996946.thumb.jpg.3524d6cb4a0a19ffcfa5c0504e5a5129.jpg

^BYE BYE HIP DIPS! 😈💕

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pinback

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's great to hear how pleased you are with your appearance!  Loved the video and would love to see you with even more padding if its something you'd be interested in.

Response from the author:

lol are you talking like an all over fat suit? That's kinda silly....this video was simply to show off my goals that's all. Thank you for your support and rating 🥰 xoxoxox 

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A very different type of HLK video its still as hell!!! Kitty if your reading this if you want a 300lb body, go for it the sky is the limit 10/10 XOXO

Link to review
NeilS

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Brilliant video! It’s hard to think of another video by HLK where you can see every second, from every angle, how big she is now (and this was last month!). Also hard to think of another video where she is smiling and enjoying herself as much. Great to see!

Link to review
Guest Mdrmax

Seeing the already gorgeous looking kitty showing off her curves and talking a out her future goals is the hottest thing ever! Lots of belly action of course and showing its definitely worth it buying this video I enjoyed every second of it! 😍

Link to review
Hotefatty

WOW....just WOW! Kitty further cements her place among the ranks of Curvage royalty with this 14+ minute video in which she uses hip pads to give us a peek into the "shape" of things to come on her already big and beautiful body! Looking forward to seeing her reach her goal of 300-320 lbs. and to flaunting those fuller, fleshier hips she so greatly desires! YOU GO, @HungrylilKitty!!! 😍❤️👍👍

Link to review
Chazzz von Brütal

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am usually not into padding vids but this one was the exception, I loved it. To hear the unbridled joy Kitty has seeing herself as she wants to look is wonderful and oh so cute. I really, really hope she can achieve her goal of huge thunder thighs and thick fat hips because she’d be so happy… And it’d be so damn hot. That already huge ass sitting on top of massive thick hips and legs is beyond sexy. 300 lbs will look so good on her, I can’t wait!!! Great clip!

Response from the author:

Awwwww, you'll make me cry! 🥺 THANK YOU! 😁 I'm so glad you enjoyed the video, I had no idea padded videos was even a thing lol but it meant the world to me that you enjoyed mine 🥰

Link to review
Jhall6942

A must see! I loved it... I'm looking forward to that 300lb body! Them hips! OMG 🤤 But you look great now too babe 😍 whatever you're doing keep at it, you'll be there in no time just keep your eyes on the prize 😉 

Link to review
Pizzaguy123

Gold, what a great video. You look beautiful how wide you are going to get. More content with you in jumpsuits around the house would be a sight to see. Stay beautiful ❤️

Link to review
love99

Really nice to see this update with Kitty's curves from all angles...her FUPA is out of control, and that combined with her ass from the side profile is all you could ever ask for! it's exciting to see what her future hopes are for her body shape...will be hot no matter how the weight gets distributed, but this video is like getting into a sexy time machine and meeting the future Kitty!! Could not recommend this more and now I think I might have to role play with some of these pads myself 🥵. Kitty already has the dream body but it's only gonna get dreamier...here's to another 40 lbs! (and then maybe more beyond that!!)

Link to review
HungrylilKitty

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

I just love that this was invented so I could see what I'd look like at my goal 😅❤ It definitely gives a super realistic look into what I'll look like at 300lbs! Hips booty & all 😁💕 enjoy fellas, I picked out sexy outfits to change in & out of 🥰

Link to review