6 Screenshots

About This File

so soft, so fat & so much jiggle 🥵 this clip is incredibly sexy, proceed with caution 😉😋

I chug a bunch of beers and release some of my biggest, loudest & best burps yet 😍 I jiggle, rub and play with my soft, bloated, super round belly and show off my growing fat ass while i twerk for you and tease you 😏

I give you a super hot POV of what it would be like if I were riding you 🥵😈 and it’s so hot you’re not going to be able to contain yourself 💦💦

Cum have some fun with me while i transform into your tipsy slut, only here to serve and please you while bloating my belly bigger and bigger for you, daddy 🤤

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Square

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is one amazing video! To start out with we get to see Chyy in an adorable two-piece that she fills out and overflows beautifully. That alone is a great reason to get this but if you need more you’re in luck because Chyy not only filled herself with beer but the video with an abundance of charm and sensuality. You can tell she is a pro as she downs beers so smoothly I have to rewind just to make sure that I wasn’t simply spellbound by her, but the fact is she is simply that good however that doesn’t mean that she didn’t take her time to savor the experience and make it last. She does an incredible job at showing off every gorgeous curve of her body and telling us the effects her growth is having. Long story short, a must buy video and as always I cannot wait for the next one!

Response from the author:

thank you so much sweetie 🥰🥰 always a pleasure

Link to review