• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Benjammin1792 said:

Hey again Blondiee, I have to say your latest video was exceptionally good, 11/10. I’m not the type who purchases videos but this time was an exception and I was more than pleased. You’re very down to earth and genuinely enjoy what is happening to your body. That alone is what makes it so sexy. Your bf deserves a lot of credit too for helping you fill that chubby growing belly of yours. If anyone is debating on purchasing a video of hers, I highly urge you to do so. You will not be disappointed and her content is top notch, the best on curvage currently. Besides being a big fan of your work, I do have another question for you Blondiee. When you first started putting on some weight what was it like? You were very slender you must have noticed a little belly pooch or your boobs filling out, or did it go to your hips? Something must have happened first. Did it happen out of nowhere or did you mean for it? Did you low key want it to happen or was it by accident and you just enjoyed being a bit softer? I’m genuinely curious. Could you explain the story? Maybe describe what you’ve felt as a skinny girl always holding back the desire to gain but had to keep her body slim and toned, how you struggled to not cave into being a chubby piggy. Always stuffing her face and caving into the urge to feel full and satisfied. Tired of small portions to stay picture perfect, you just wanted more so bad. To see what it would do to your body, curious on how it would change your tiny frame. I’m getting carried away. This is about you and your journey. Please explain to us a bit of your past if you would, what you would think about before you truly embraced your fetish. How you struggled to stay skinny but ultimately caved into your cravings. It’s so hot seeing your once skinny body change and fill out in certain areas. Thank you so much for your contributions, keep up the great content and tell your bf I said hello:)

Awe you’re so sweet thank you so much! The first 10lbs were unintentional and because I’m not short they were not as noticeable so I initially felt I could gain to like 160 and no one would make comments however the 160 goal quickly turned from 180 to 200 to 250 and now 300. I used to just fantasize about gaining weight and would occasionally fat chat with someone while stuffing myself yet I was too scared to give in completely because of society. The more I ended up chatting with people the more I wanted to get bigger so I did. If you haven’t seen it already I have a story I wrote about my gain that goes more in depth☺️💕

14 hours ago, Blondiee18 said:

I struggled to pull the shorts  over my ass but when I finally did I could feel them squeezing it tightly. The shirt I had chosen to wear felt more snug on my swollen breasts. I was going to wear an old sports bra but when I had tried pulling it over my boobs it wouldn’t budge. 

My intent was to make a yoga video. I hadn’t done yoga since I had gained 60lbs+. The last time I had done it I had defined abs and weighed 120lbs. I was no longer in shape as I once was. 

the first poses were simple but I could still feel how tight everything felt I could feel my new weight making me feel heavier. I had always taken the advanced version of poses before however now when I attempted them I could feel my fat getting in the way of my flexibility. 

I had been decently flexible before but now my own body was preventing me from bending fully the way that I had. My breathing increased  as I struggled to hold poses for more then 10 or 20 seconds. 

I was so surprised that this was so challenging for me. I mean I should still have some muscle right? But when I looked at my thighs that had nearly doubled in size and were covered in stretch marks and cellulite it made sense. 
 New video today 8B9209F9-BD16-48ED-9775-7CFA1809E0B6.thumb.jpeg.f6696d27210e1e47d2b8b0d50bcd1c3d.jpegIMG_6868.thumb.jpeg.65edfa6d60f860b0f2cc484eb246dee6.jpegIMG_6874.thumb.jpeg.ab144a1b19d8fa1c601665167fbdb07a.jpeg

Getting so carried away aren't you, your face has softened up so much as well, no more sharp jaw line. This will be interesting to see when you reach 200, gonna have to change that 10-20 to 5-10.

You must spend hours and hours fantasizing about being 300lbs. Thinking of that impressive size that shows your love for eating to everyone.  300. Just the space you'll take up and feel like the most wealthy, pampered, sexy princess there's ever been.  You'll have a sexy, slow, saunter, and feel every pound of soft fat hanging and jiggling as you move.  People will be impressed by you and won't be able to figure why you're the most beautiful woman they've ever seen,  having been taught that fat is undesirable their whole lives.  But your huge form, sexy confidence, and radiant beauty cuts right through and leaves their jaws on the floor.

And all this soon won't be just a fantasy,  it will come true.  Wow🔥

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Deviant said:

Have they made any comments about your weight?

Yeah quite a few hehe the most embarrassing thing tho was that one of my friends got everyone matching shirts and they got my an XS because they haven’t seen me in so long. I tried squeezing into it but it was so tiny. I was able to get it on but the fabric was stretched so much you could see my bra through it. When I walked out of the room with it on one of my nicer friends suggested we don’t wear them the other ones however started talking about my weight and how they hadn’t realized how big I’ve gotten. I wonder what else will happen today I woke up earlier then them so I could stuff myself with the free hotel breakfast  😅

On 3/13/2024 at 6:15 PM, Blondiee18 said:

big boobs big belly and big ass🐷

There’s this girl I really like on tumblr and I’ll post a pic if she responds and lets me know it okay

You got yourself a genetic lottery ticket, you'll have that dream body in no time

Love the yoga video by the way, just got to watch it a little bit ago. 

Highly recommend it for anyone who is thinking about buying it.

Would love to see another exercise video.Sent ya a PM about it. I'll send a tip accordingly if you wanna try it..

6 hours ago, Blondiee18 said:

My friends keep teasing me for gaining weight. I need a solution. 
😍 if I should try and get them to help fatten me up

❤️if I should fatten them up.

D70A3C5C-1BB0-43CB-B327-E07EF8D48375.thumb.jpeg.891a17182c503ac07cb588dfd912fe6e.jpeg

I think you should do BOTH…let them feel the pleasure of contributing to your gain, and help them grow to join you!! You could create a fattening club!!❤️😃😉