Restoring the candid section

Candiifan

Unfortunately when I came online today I had to notice that the board team has made the disgusting decision to remove the candid section only because someone users were whining about it without any valuable reasons, ruining the fun for me and many other users for nothing! This is one of the most pathetic and lousiest examples for cancel culture and unnecessary censorship nowadays. Only because a few people cry loud and hard enough something gets cancelled immediately. This section existed since the beginnings of this board, wonder what section would get cancelled next?

As it was unrightfully removed I demand the team to restore the candid section, bring it back!

Otherwise you are going to lose users.

Ridiculous that it was removed. The debate seemed to be split, there should be a better compromise then removing it fully. Why not add rules, like blurring faces, not allowing people posting to mention the area they are taking pictures at, or at least locking it until a wider and longer discussion was had. I think the models on this site were what pushed it over the edge, cause of course they would want it removed, anyone frequenting this site should only pay for their content, no admiration of anything else you don't have to pay for should be allowed. That may sound exaggerated, but before we know it this won't be a public forum site anymore, this will be only fans for fa's. It starts with people finding reasons to complain about one thing, then the next, then the next. All of you whining about what's on this site, while you're telling everyone else to go, take your own advice, stop ruining what other people like and go somewhere that you don't find the need to fuck things up for the people that enjoy them 

I totally understand why people who use it would be upset that it's gone, though at the same time, think about how she'd feel if someone snapped a pic of your sister/mother and posted it? I think when people add photos to the internet, there's an understanding that what happens to it is out of their hands. Though people should be able to leave their houses without worrying about people snapping photos of them to upload to a forum like this. I do see both sides of it, though ultimately, the mods are in charge. 

Maybe a nice compromise would be to start your own subreddit about this topic? I bet it would do very well.

4 hours ago, Dudeman01 said:

So I do have a question.  Is someone going to monitor all pictures to see if candids are posted throughout the forum, or is this a “slight of hand” to appease those against it?

No slight of hand about it. This should be easy to understand:

Removing the candids section removes the implication of approval on the part of Curvage.  

If a "Candids" section exists, it means Curvage approves the sharing of candid photos.  As far as I know, no one has suggested policing the rest of the site for candids.  

1 hour ago, pinback said:

No slight of hand about it. This should be easy to understand:

Removing the candids section removes the implication of approval on the part of Curvage.  

If a "Candids" section exists, it means Curvage approves the sharing of candid photos.  As far as I know, no one has suggested policing the rest of the site for candids.  

Exactly. It's saying that Curvage doesn't endorse or support the practice. I don't think anyone expects the moderation team to monitor the posts of 190 thousand members on a free site. The community can self-moderate as well. For instance, I've reported when some members have clearly posted pictures of underage girls. In general here, I think the community are pretty reasonable.

15 minutes ago, ontego said:

Exactly. It's saying that Curvage doesn't endorse or support the practice. I don't think anyone expects the moderation team to monitor the posts of 190 thousand members on a free site. The community can self-moderate as well. For instance, I've reported when some members have clearly posted pictures of underage girls. In general here, I think the community are pretty reasonable.

Agreed.  Candids will almost certainly start showing up in the Curvy Women Picture Compilation and when it does the community will self-moderate the way it already does.  If the community large has a problem with having to scroll past threads of candid pictures, then we will have that conversation.  In a way this is just bringing the conversation about candid pictures out into the open, which I think is good. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adding myself to the list of people that are upset that the candid section, and the results of many of my efforts, have been removed. 

No upskirts or photos of people in private settings were posted - if you are in public what is the harm (as long as everyone is of age). This is a sad moment in curvage history.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2023 at 4:14 PM, Dudeman01 said:

So I do have a question.  Is someone going to monitor all pictures to see if candids are posted throughout the forum, or is this a “slight of hand” to appease those against it?

I don't see any difference in Candid fotos and the posting of so called "finds"! Bottom line is that these persons are also posted on the forum without their knowledge. Not to mention the fact that they were not always photograhped in the public room ( like all candids). Do you have any written proof that "girls in nightclubs" are oke with their apperance on this forum? 

"Dad blast it, I want to jerk off and you guys are preventing me from doing it with your removal of the candid section! The tens of thousands of photos and videos of consenting fat women on the net just aren't enough for me, and besides, those women want 5 or 10 dollars for their efforts but I don't intend to give money, food, or a damned thing for my orgasm!" 

Sound about right?

4 hours ago, MrBagel said:

"Dad blast it, I want to jerk off and you guys are preventing me from doing it with your removal of the candid section! The tens of thousands of photos and videos of consenting fat women on the net just aren't enough for me, and besides, those women want 5 or 10 dollars for their efforts but I don't intend to give money, food, or a damned thing for my orgasm!" 

Sound about right?

Give me some of what your having, completely out of your mind.