Bebe Rexha

zachi

37 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

Amazing stuff. I think we need the whole clip.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

This older picture that I’ve posted a few times in this thread:

1 hour ago, Jhall said:

9F032A71-D30C-496D-A69E-54DBC2929587.png

is also from a video. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to find it anywhere online ever since i** went down.

2 hours ago, Jhall said:

Are there any good quotes/moments?

0:48: "I actually gained like 8 pounds. I've been Eating. Like. A. Monsterrr. But you know what? [Grabs jiggly ass.] I got cellulite. Whateverrr! I don't give a fuck."

2:07: "Kiss my fat ass!"

3:20: "Yeah, here I am baby: 31 and thick as a fuckin...subway sandwich."

4:44: "I've been working on this diet called No Working Out...it's called Eating Carbs, it's all carbs. My diet consists of bagels and pizza, pasta, two bags of chips a day, cereal bars, ice cream (preferably mint chocolate), and, um, yeah, 🎶 that's my diet! You should try it! 🎶"

18:50: "No I'm not gonna twerk anymore cuz I got too chubs."

-

The is probably(?) the most open we've seen Bebe be about all this stuff, and it's straight-up fodder for our kink. But I don't think it means she's accepting it or doesn't mind. She is, if you'll forgive the pun, still in the thick of it. She's still grappling with diet culture, and you can tell she's still insecure and trying to talk herself into confidence and acceptance without fully feeling it. I don't mean this as a criticism! Female celebrity is probably one of the places most hostile to body positivity, especially for someone like Bebe who's been thin or thought thinness within reach her whole career. She's on her journey, and I wish her the best. But I bring it all up so we don't delude ourselves into thinking she agrees with us in some sense, because I don't think she's anywhere close to that.

43 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

0:48: "I actually gained like 8 pounds. I've been Eating. Like. A. Monsterrr. But you know what? [Grabs jiggly ass.] I got cellulite. Whateverrr! I don't give a fuck."

2:07: "Kiss my fat ass!"

3:20: "Yeah, here I am baby: 31 and thick as a fuckin...subway sandwich."

4:44: "I've been working on this diet called No Working Out...it's called Eating Carbs, it's all carbs. My diet consists of bagels and pizza, pasta, two bags of chips a day, cereal bars, ice cream (preferably mint chocolate), and, um, yeah that's my diet! You should try it!"

18:50: "No I'm not gonna twerk anymore cuz I got too chubs."

She’s so adorable

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha