Bebe Rexha

zachi

On 7/5/2023 at 2:52 PM, Ralph_LeCan said:

It may have been addressed elsewhere in this thread, but; is the feeling that she likes being, actively keeps herself, plump? 😉

I doubt it. If bebe could go back to skinny with a finger snap she would, but as her meds prevent that, she's just doing what she can.

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha

Some food for thought…….Pardon the pun………..I’ve said that BeBe is at her tipping point right now.  I think she’s going to do some fairly drastic weight loss soon.  But what if she continues.  Could she get up to the size of Pricilla Block the country singer.  I’d say that BeBe is at the most 20 pounds away from Miss Block’s size.  

IMG_0855.jpeg

3 hours ago, md2069 said:

Some food for thought…….Pardon the pun………..I’ve said that BeBe is at her tipping point right now.  I think she’s going to do some fairly drastic weight loss soon.  But what if she continues.  Could she get up to the size of Pricilla Block the country singer.  I’d say that BeBe is at the most 20 pounds away from Miss Block’s size.  

IMG_0855.jpeg

Being fat is part of Priscilla though so she needs to maintain that Bebe does not she could be slim

6 hours ago, flyball said:

Being fat is part of Priscilla though so she needs to maintain that Bebe does not she could be slim

Never before has being a slim woman and transitioning into a larger one been more acceptable in society at large.  Having said that though the tide is turning.  There are a lot of stars that were riding the “body positive” wave that have quietly lost weight.  I think in order to maintain her brand BeBe will have to drop some weight.

3 hours ago, md2069 said:

Never before has being a slim woman and transitioning into a larger one been more acceptable in society at large.  Having said that though the tide is turning.  There are a lot of stars that were riding the “body positive” wave that have quietly lost weight.  I think in order to maintain her brand BeBe will have to drop some weight.

she can't due to her pcos and meds she takes for it and the fact she likes to eat and has said as much and bebe really does not have a  product brand like other singers and celebrities  do were they have to maintain a image for said product  brand  plus since she hit 30 warner records have not been advertising her as much and pushing her music that is not a collab with a bigger star like snoop or dolly or david those are the songs that get played every were while her songs that are just her are not pushed or advertised as much cause she is no longer  in the age range that warner is trying to target   and this tour which the us part she just finished and the upcoming international part  she is doing is her fist solo tour were she is the main focus before she was a headliner  or was just invited along   she has tried to branch out trying to be a actress and trying out being a plus size model 

4 hours ago, curvelover1701 said:

she can't due to her pcos and meds she takes for it and the fact she likes to eat and has said as much and bebe really does not have a  product brand like other singers and celebrities  do were they have to maintain a image for said product  brand  plus since she hit 30 warner records have not been advertising her as much and pushing her music that is not a collab with a bigger star like snoop or dolly or david those are the songs that get played every were while her songs that are just her are not pushed or advertised as much cause she is no longer  in the age range that warner is trying to target   and this tour which the us part she just finished and the upcoming international part  she is doing is her fist solo tour were she is the main focus before she was a headliner  or was just invited along   she has tried to branch out trying to be a actress and trying out being a plus size model 

Regarding the PCOS, while it does make weight loss a lot tougher, it can still be done, Sasha Pieterse lost a bunch of weight after her initial big weight gain, timeline wise she got kinda big, lost a bunch on dancing with the starts, then gained some back as seen in the perfectionists and has since lost and maintained that loss. so it can be done by Bebe too. tho it will be tough.

5 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Regarding the PCOS, while it does make weight loss a lot tougher, it can still be done, Sasha Pieterse lost a bunch of weight after her initial big weight gain, timeline wise she got kinda big, lost a bunch on dancing with the starts, then gained some back as seen in the perfectionists and has since lost and maintained that loss. so it can be done by Bebe too. tho it will be tough.

Yeah the whole PCOS is making me fat really is a nice excuse………In theory PCOS in and of itself is generally a 10-20 pound gain but it you already overeat and don’t exercise it will definitely be a greater and faster weight gain.  

9 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Yeah the whole PCOS is making me fat really is a nice excuse………In theory PCOS in and of itself is generally a 10-20 pound gain but it you already overeat and don’t exercise it will definitely be a greater and faster weight gain.  

Oh forsure, did you see the Sasha weight journey, there is a Curvage thread here too. 

Just to go a little further down this rabbit hole... it's clear that Bebe has never wanted to be anywhere near this big and has tried losing weight repeatedly, but she's been reaching new high weights for years now. So despite the fact that people with PCOS can lose weight etc, there's something holding her back--whether that's a slower metabolism, a particularly big appetite, who knows.

I, too, would not be shocked if she finally dropped some weight, or at least plateaued, once she's done touring in the fall, but at this point I'd be equally unsurprised if she just keeps growing. She's clearly got some serious potential.

EDIT: and here's some stuff I don't think has been posted yet

Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 10.30.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 10.31.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 10.31.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 10.31.25 AM.png

On 7/11/2023 at 2:31 PM, md2069 said:

IMG_0855.jpeg

Never heard of her. I do now. She looks pretty curvy. Thanks for posting. That's my evening sorted checking her out, heh!