Bebe Rexha

zachi

She is built exactly like her mother now…………It’s not much of a surprise………….The next question is going to be how far BeBe takes this.  Will she settle into this size range or go further.  My guess is she’ll do enough to maintain at this size but losing isn’t in the cards……….Now if she has a child things could get interesting to say the least:

1 hour ago, Jhall said:

Unfortunately, she just posted an IG story about how she plans on losing weight for her tour. Fortunately, she grabs her belly in it:

no no no  anyone know  how to do spells  bebe needs a weight gain spell casted on her so she can not loss any weight  only gain it  till her lower half is to wide for normal doorways and she gets stuck in them unless she goes through at a angle  and she needs two chairs for her butt  and she has a nice single apron belly roll and huge triple p cup breasts and her knees and elbows are buried under fat rolls  and the weight gain spell stops at 600 pounds  and the only way she can get rid of it is lipo and then it will all come right back within a week of lipo 

1 hour ago, Jhall said:

Unfortunately, she just posted an IG story about how she plans on losing weight for her tour. Fortunately, she grabs her belly in it:

She's said this about 10 times now and she's in her 30's lol she's not gonna get skinnier. She likes having an ass way too much and is too much of a pig to actually dedicate herself to a weight loss plan

She’s got to be her biggest ever, right? She looks absolutely enormous!

I feel a little vindicated that she at least *intends* to lose some weight before the tour. But as others have said, we’ll believe it when we see it. And even if she succeeds, I think she’ll finish the tour heavier than she started. That’s probably why she wants to lose beforehand: she knows she’ll gain on the road.

21 hours ago, Jakichan said:

She's said this about 10 times now and she's in her 30's lol she's not gonna get skinnier. She likes having an ass way too much and is too much of a pig to actually dedicate herself to a weight loss plan

20 hours ago, kingC said:

She says that but she'll probably start the tour heavier 😂 

I really, really hope you guys are right. And even if not, we still got footage of Bebe doing this out of it:

2264502B-B709-4735-9D5E-CCB3BFF226E0.thumb.gif.86c312c77816e77fb3383077ba7d26a9.gif

18 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

She’s got to be her biggest ever, right? She looks absolutely enormous!

Tbh those pics of her in the jeans are the best we’ve seen in a while - I like how that outfit accentuates her thighs but, unlike most of her outfits, doesn’t really hide her belly

03E1B13A-2D81-4403-B28C-869B932E08EF.thumb.jpeg.ae6dec3a46d5fbb2cf3805953abb1040.jpeg
3525BFD2-6B2B-4646-A002-FFCD7FF4CEDE.thumb.jpeg.37a2baec002122838ab6cfe8d71e42f5.jpegAB9EAF55-D171-43C6-802A-4DBC96720A95.thumb.jpeg.9df1d7dee4db9e7ac82ec535ce1eb847.jpeg

831FE29B-EA0A-4419-8F11-934985DABBC9.thumb.jpeg.2baa208c535eefe1144d45fbac91099c.jpeg

Guest Jabber

Holy cow. Greedy glutton can't keep her piggy snout out of the dessert tray. At 5'5 I wager she is hovering around 200 rn. 

• maybejames changed the title to Bebe Rexha