Guest Paulmills101
23 hours ago, feedxmexdaddy said:

Where did this come from?

32418E6D-BF09-4C11-9A39-2EA8355F4ED9.thumb.jpeg.5fdfc87640080651f60c9d82a855c74a.jpeg

I want to nestle my head right where those thighs meet that belly hehe

Guest Fa10herup

Here's to a bedfull of snacks and dishes throughout 2024! Because you know you can't resist that :)

• Curvage Model
Just now, In Love With Bellies said:

Such a big goal, can't wait to see ! 🥵 You will enjoy so many delicious food this year ! 🤤

Already starting my new years gaining diet. While other people are trying to lose weight I’m intentionally making sure I get enough calories to gain. 

1 hour ago, feedxmexdaddy said:

Already starting my new years gaining diet. While other people are trying to lose weight I’m intentionally making sure I get enough calories to gain. 

She on a path of destruction😨

Something tells me that you gonna get really huge this year. Real Mochii Babii vibes going on. 

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Topknotbaddy said:

She on a path of destruction😨

Something tells me that you gonna get really huge this year. Real Mochii Babii vibes going on. 

She is goals! I’ve gotten off to her content more times than I can count. If I ended up gaining as much as her, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself. 😵💫

Guest Carcer89
On 1/3/2024 at 5:15 PM, feedxmexdaddy said:

She is goals! I’ve gotten off to her content more times than I can count. If I ended up gaining as much as her, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself. 😵💫

You wouldn't have time to wonder, you'd be busy stuffing your face again 🤣