How to convince a girl to get fat?

Guest Fatgirlsmemes

Guest Fatgirlsmemes

Hi Curvage,

I have a question,

I like a girl. For the moment we are not in couple. Neither of us has admitted our feelings yet. I know I like her mental and physical beauty. But I would like to make her even more beautiful by making her gain weight. Problem is, I know she doesn't like her body and would rather lose weight. I don't know her weight but she is neither skinny nor fat, she is in between. 

So I would like to know if you have any ideas on how to CONVINCE her to gain weight? My dream would be for her to be the happiest just by stepping on a scale and taking her measurements.

Thank you for your answers.

IMG_20220724_135802.jpg

at this you just gotta play  the odds... this may be a goog moment to be open about your preferences. if she doesnt run it can be a total win, and if she does run then little is lost. that is way better than having to go tha path after a months of years long relationship andhaving a lot of emotional things at stake fi you ask me

• Curvage Model

If she doesn’t like her body and wants to lose weight you should honestly respect that. If you want someone into weight gain then look for that but don’t convince someone who’s already unhappy to get bigger for your enjoyment. Sorry if this comes off as harsh but it’s the truth. 

Don't mean to sound negative here You should definitely let her make her own choice in how she wants to look for her own happiness. If that isn't for you - then you may have your answer.

Mutual respect and mutual consent is the cornerstone and backbone of any successful long lasting and substantial  friendship or intimate relationship. 

It's better for you and her to let her choose her own path. 

If no mutual agreement can be made and neither party is happy, then it is time to move on and find someone who may  be more mutually into the same thing things that you are.

But convinicing the other person to change or to go along with something - especially something as dramatic and as physically and mentally life altering as weight gain is - for nothing but your own needs - will only lead to unhappiness for both of you and a fake sense of partnership that will end bitterly.

It's easier said than done, but at some point you either must straight up tell her or walk away.  Anything less than that would be dishonest and potentially lead to some effed up abuse.  Moreover, there is more to life than just weight gain or physical beauty.  There is paying bills, other family relationships, friendships, potentially children, financial planning and so on to deal with.  Don't get me wrong, physical attraction is huge in any romantic relationship (especially at first), but there should be something else leftover after the sweat dries. 

Guest Fatgirlsmemes
3 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

at this you just gotta play  the odds... this may be a goog moment to be open about your preferences. if she doesnt run it can be a total win, and if she does run then little is lost. that is way better than having to go tha path after a months of years long relationship andhaving a lot of emotional things at stake fi you ask me

She is not athletic, but I don't know her well enough. And I don't remember her telling me that she likes sports or not. But in my opinion she hates it because she doesn't have enough confidence in herself to like sports.

Guest Fatgirlsmemes
2 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

If she doesn’t like her body and wants to lose weight you should honestly respect that. If you want someone into weight gain then look for that but don’t convince someone who’s already unhappy to get bigger for your enjoyment. Sorry if this comes off as harsh but it’s the truth. 

If I can't make it bigger I'll still like it. All I want is for her to be confident. I know it's going to be complicated but if I can make her feel better with food I'll be really happy.

Guest Fatgirlsmemes
1 hour ago, Jorin85 said:

Don't mean to sound negative here You should definitely let her make her own choice in how she wants to look for her own happiness. If that isn't for you - then you may have your answer.

Mutual respect and mutual consent is the cornerstone and backbone of any successful long lasting and substantial  friendship or intimate relationship. 

It's better for you and her to let her choose her own path. 

If no mutual agreement can be made and neither party is happy, then it is time to move on and find someone who may  be more mutually into the same thing things that you are.

But convinicing the other person to change or to go along with something - especially something as dramatic and as physically and mentally life altering as weight gain is - for nothing but your own needs - will only lead to unhappiness for both of you and a fake sense of partnership that will end bitterly.

I'm not trying to make her immobile either, but I would like to see some curves in her. I know that she likes to show her belly in public and when she dresses, she often has a short top that shows her belly. I would like her to love her body more by making it bigger. It could help her to assume herself as she is. Maybe I could find a new pleasure in her. 

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Facts

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Fatgirlsmemes said:

If I can't make it bigger I'll still like it. All I want is for her to be confident. I know it's going to be complicated but if I can make her feel better with food I'll be really happy.

She clearly doesn't want more food, though. That's the thing. She seems to want less food. You need to accept and respect her feelings and not just your own desires. You're projecting what you want onto her. Her feelings matter.

Guest Fatgirlsmemes
1 hour ago, shadow520 said:

C'est plus facile à dire qu'à faire, mais à un moment donné, vous devez soit lui dire directement, soit vous en aller. Rien de moins que cela serait malhonnête et pourrait conduire à des abus exagérés. De plus, la vie ne se limite pas à la prise de poids ou à la beauté physique. Il faut payer des factures, d'autres relations familiales, des amitiés, potentiellement des enfants, une planification financière, etc. Ne vous méprenez pas, l'attirance physique est énorme dans toute relation amoureuse (surtout au début), mais il devrait rester quelque chose d'autre après que la sueur ait séché. 

What I don't want is for her to say yes when she doesn't want to. I don't want to abuse her. But what I will at least try is to see if she can find comfort in food. But in any case I love her very much. And even though family relations would be complicated, I don't want it to spoil our love.

13 minutes ago, Fatgirlsmemes said:

I'm not trying to make her immobile either, but I would like to see some curves in her. I know that she likes to show her belly in public and when she dresses, she often has a short top that shows her belly. I would like her to love her body more by making it bigger. It could help her to assume herself as she is. Maybe I could find a new pleasure in her. 

I think the last sentence of this sums up the problem. ''Maybe I could find a new pleasure in her.'' 

This seems to be based soley on what you want, and not what she wants. You are in the mindset that what works for you will automatically work for someone else who is extremely close to you. It's a dangerous way of thinking. Lots of people think that friends and family members will like the same things they do, based on their closeness in many other areas of life. It's not a healthy mentality and it's far better to talk your feelings out - what you want and what she wants.

Don't assume that others think the same as you, just because they are close to you.

Guest Fatgirlsmemes
1 hour ago, Dr. Feeder said:

Disons que vous saviez avec certitude qu'elle ne voulait pas prendre de poids. Voudriez-vous toujours être en couple avec elle ? 

If she refuses to gain weight I don't want her to lose weight. I love her too much to put her aside for that. All I want to do is help make her happy. Help her gain confidence in her body. I know she would be too embarrassed to go to the beach in a bikini. She would definitely wear a one piece swimsuit. In itself it doesn't bother her but I'll try to make her understand that we don't care if you have a bit of a belly. You are beautiful in my eyes that's all that matters.

Guest Fatgirlsmemes
3 minutes ago, Jorin85 said:

Je pense que la dernière phrase résume le problème. ''Peut-être que je pourrais trouver un nouveau plaisir en elle.'' 

Cela semble être basé uniquement sur ce que vous voulez, et non sur ce qu'elle veut. Vous êtes dans l'état d'esprit que ce qui fonctionne pour vous fonctionnera automatiquement pour quelqu'un d'autre qui est extrêmement proche de vous. C'est une façon dangereuse de penser. Beaucoup de gens pensent que les amis et les membres de la famille aimeront les mêmes choses qu'eux, en raison de leur proximité dans de nombreux autres domaines de la vie. Ce n'est pas une mentalité saine et il vaut bien mieux parler de vos sentiments - ce que vous voulez et ce qu'elle veut.

Ne présumez pas que les autres pensent comme vous, simplement parce qu'ils sont proches de vous.

All I want is for her not to get depressed because of me. I'm sad enough that I don't see her often enough and have no way to talk to her. So if I finally tell her that I love her and that in the end I'm making her even more miserable than before, then I'll be even more miserable than I am now.

Guest Fatgirlsmemes
24 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Elle ne veut clairement pas plus de nourriture, cependant. C'est ca le truc. Elle semble vouloir moins de nourriture. Vous devez accepter et respecter ses sentiments et pas seulement vos propres désirs. Vous projetez ce que vous voulez sur elle. Ses sentiments comptent.

I don't really know what the real intentions are. All I want is for her to feel beautiful. And for my love she will make the effort not to lose. I will manage to make her understand that she is a beautiful girl and that she has no flaws in my eyes.

• Curvage Model
Just now, Fatgirlsmemes said:

I don't really know what the real intentions are. All I want is for her to feel beautiful. And for my love she will make the effort not to lose. I will manage to make her understand that she is a beautiful girl and that she has no flaws in my eyes.

You're missing the point, though. If she wants to lose weight that isn't your decision to make. You really need to understand and respect her decision. You say you love her but your actions are saying otherwise. You don't force someone you love to be unhappy with their body. It isn't right. You can make her feel beautiful all day every day, that's fine, but if she decides to lose weight you either accept it or move on. 

Guest Fatgirlsmemes
10 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Vous manquez le point, cependant. Si elle veut perdre du poids, ce n'est pas votre décision à prendre. Vous devez vraiment comprendre et respecter sa décision. Vous dites que vous l'aimez mais vos actions disent le contraire. Vous ne forcez pas quelqu'un que vous aimez à être mécontent de son corps. Ce n'est pas juste. Vous pouvez la faire se sentir belle toute la journée, c'est bien, mais si elle décide de perdre du poids, vous l'acceptez ou vous passez à autre chose. 

Anyway I love him too much not to tell him my feelings. I will see if she still loves me and I will try to see if we will both be happy together. But we see that we can't live together, we will leave each other without fighting.

I get this weight gain kink is important to all of us. But please don't try to force someone to gain weight when they clearly don't want to. At the end of the day she's a human being, not a prop just here to fulfill your fantasy.

Also, how far into a potential relationship are you two even in? Is this just a case of you liking this girl who might not even be interested in the slightest? Are you both practically in a relationship already and just have to make the next step to make it official? The context is really important here.

Idk either way but I'd recommend just trying to get with someone who clearly is into the same fetish as you. However if you really like someone anyway then I think the fetish should come second to emotions and feelings or whatever. It's one thing to be into big women, but it's another thing to reject a woman you've been with just because they don't want to gain/want to lose weight.

Guest Fatgirlsmemes
14 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

I get this weight gain kink is important to all of us. But please don't try to force someone to gain weight when they clearly don't want to. At the end of the day she's a human being, not a prop just here to fulfill your fantasy.

Also, how far into a potential relationship are you two even in? Is this just a case of you liking this girl who might not even be interested in the slightest? Are you both practically in a relationship already and just have to make the next step to make it official? The context is really important here.

Idk either way but I'd recommend just trying to get with someone who clearly is into the same fetish as you. However if you really like someone anyway then I think the fetish should come second to emotions and feelings or whatever. It's one thing to be into big women, but it's another thing to reject a woman you've been with just because they don't want to gain/want to lose weight.

I started having feelings several months ago. She never said anything to me but I am sure she loves me. I know her well enough to know that she wouldn't be able to tell me that she has feelings. Every time we see each other, she always has a smile on her face. I know she talks about me with joy with others. I couldn't pass up a love affair with her. I would like us to be a big couple together. And if she doesn't want to get fat, too bad. But if she loses weight, I can't imagine it. I'll see how I'll live it and if I don't find pleasure with her anymore, we'll leave without any conflict.

30 minutes ago, Fatgirlsmemes said:

I started having feelings several months ago. She never said anything to me but I am sure she loves me. I know her well enough to know that she wouldn't be able to tell me that she has feelings. Every time we see each other, she always has a smile on her face. I know she talks about me with joy with others. I couldn't pass up a love affair with her. I would like us to be a big couple together. And if she doesn't want to get fat, too bad. But if she loses weight, I can't imagine it. I'll see how I'll live it and if I don't find pleasure with her anymore, we'll leave without any conflict.

You gotta like make the first move then bro. To make sure she’s not just being nice and that she doesn’t just consider you a good friend. Don’t want to waste too much time waiting for things to happen

Guest Fatgirlsmemes
12 minutes ago, BlubberyGut said:

You gotta like make the first move then bro. To make sure she’s not just being nice and that she doesn’t just consider you a good friend. Don’t want to waste too much time waiting for things to happen

We are both in love. It's just that she fell in love first and I fell in love several months later. She just never told me. I'll tell her everything. But the problem is, I'm not sure I'll be happy if I can't convince her to get fat.