Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest schadenfreude
31 minutes ago, Weightwatcher said:

Have just had a look at some of Sara's earlier material. It is fair so say she has piled the weight on, 3 stone minimum. Not sure what her original fan base will make of that but I think she looks damn sexy.

Yep. She was an aspiring big bust model about seven years ago. She’s ballooned. 

Guest schadenfreude
8 minutes ago, Weightwatcher said:

Most buxom young women tend to get fat in their 30s. Unless they take serious measures to prevent it.

So true. 

Probably going a bit off topic for this thread now, but it is something I enjoy witnessing. About 12 years ago there was a young woman (aged about 20) who worked behind the bar in one of my local pubs. Long dark hair, extremely pretty and full figured with large boobs and a big backside. I would guess she was about 12-13 stone at 5 foot 6 or so. Overweight but still virtually every bloke visiting in the pub fancied her. She was always trying to diet and used to lose a few lbs and then give up when tempted by a few beers or a good feed.

I saw her a few weeks ago for the first time in about a decade. She is massive but still very curvy with it. 17 or 18 stone at a guess. She is also married to some lucky bastard, who hopefully appreciates her just as she is.

2 hours ago, famous said:
Does it seem to have lost weight?

Stand in front of a mirror topless and stretch both arms to the ceiling, if your average weight your ribcage will become visible (if it was already visible you're underweight) if you're overweight you will appear less so.  Suck your gut in too for added effect.

On 6/11/2018 at 12:34 PM, Weightwatcher said:

I like the way she has joined a website where most of the other models are fatter than she is to distract from her own weight gain!

Just like when Average/Marginal girls have Unattractive/Chubby girlfriends to make themselves look like the Hottest girl in the group.  Women have been using that trick for years