FatGirl gains 100+lbs…

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, hefekuchen said:

Lucky Guy! She looks fantastic!!!! That milkshakes doing wonders to her. I hope to see some outgrown clothes:)

We’ll see if we can dig out any old clothes.

3 hours ago, hefekuchen said:

Hope your beauty had a lot of Snacks!

she did indeed! Large nachos, large coke, bag of chocolate and popcorn!

27 minutes ago, _luvchubbygirls said:

actually looks like more than 100lbs tbh, how tall is she?

it is a bit above 100lbs tbh now, she’s only 5’2, so it shows a LOT!

16 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Amazing! A bit like my other half who has to sit with her legs apart to allow the huge belly to hang down ! How does she enjoy her weight and the lifestyle impacts and changes that go with it?

she enjoys eating what she wants and then some, she enjoys her size, but more so because I like it so much! But she’s enjoying it more the bigger she gets! She says it doesn’t impact her life too much atm, just constantly buying new clothes is a bit annoying haha

Guest Greentree77
16 hours ago, FatGirl45 said:

Hey all!

My gorgeous fat girlfriend has been thinking about sharing herself online a little bit and she has agreed to let me post some things here… she’s not quite ready to show her face though, hope that’s okay!

We started dating just over three years ago. When we first started dating she was about 210lbs, having already gained 50-60lbs just by not dieting anymore! Since we’ve been dating she’s gained another 50+lbs. About twenty of which has been since late last year when she agreed to let me feed her up a bit, consisting of regular high calorie double cream milkshakes and countless take outs.

As you can see from the before picture, she has absolutely ballooned! She’s gotten so big now, it’s amazing! 

Let us know what you think!

AB164135-FEB5-4810-B372-4C823626AD09.jpeg

1E5FA593-E5FB-46C6-A783-498380FB9981.jpeg

36983718-D48C-4D65-80FA-5B745AC60A79.jpeg

98BC128F-F454-43A0-8B2E-EF15B2B518AA.jpeg

15A801D3-C3D5-44FA-961B-01BB68041761.jpeg

25F36EAB-772A-41F4-BC49-6C94F292B92B.jpeg

465921DF-D961-4015-85E4-4CB6B3E5E019.jpeg

880ED3C1-7E14-40E5-B2AF-96F96F9BA455.jpeg

Oh my, does she ever stop eating at this point? Guessing she probably puts down like 5000 calories a day? Beautiful gain of just pure lard in her gut and legs

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Greentree77 said:

Oh my, does she ever stop eating at this point? Guessing she probably puts down like 5000 calories a day? Beautiful gain of just pure lard in her gut and legs

It’s rare to find her not eating, it’s even rarer to find her not guzzling full fat pop (soda)! Yeah, she’s mostly fat at this point!

3 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

That is single handily the hottest thing posted yet !

Glad you guys are liking it! 

Guest nonrelated

This is amazing to see. I love how much fat is just pooling in her belly now! So cute. How does she feel these days, heavy/easily winded? How did you 2 meet and convince her to get so obese? Truly thank you for sharing, really adorable stuff

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, nonrelated said:

This is amazing to see. I love how much fat is just pooling in her belly now! So cute. How does she feel these days, heavy/easily winded? How did you 2 meet and convince her to get so obese? Truly thank you for sharing, really adorable stuff

She feels big that’s for sure, it doesn’t take much more than a few stairs to get her breathing heavy! We were actually childhood friends from like 3 till 9ish, then we re-met in our mid twenties! Well she’d already ballooned up just before we met, then it sort of just carried on whilst we were together, we’re both pretty greedy, so it just happened naturally really, until recently anyway…