• Curvage Model
13 minutes ago, BBW Admirer said:

Hello and Welcome to Curvage,

Ask what are your plans for future? some goals? What do you filming? I do filming for myself but I film car racing like rally and racing.

In other way you looks gorgeous and your belly is awsome😍

Omg thank you 😘😘 my goal is definitely 300, I love doing stuffing videos and role play 🥰

• 4 weeks later...

-Body-admiration/body-tour, with head-to-toe full-length body view?

-Funnel-feeding?

-A "physical ordeal"-type video where you chug a big bottle of Coke?

-Full-length body view, standing-up eating-session, where you have have two giant burritos (or some other hand-held food) in both hands, and dance around a little? 

14 hours ago, SavannahMontana said:

Hey babes 🥰 

I’m working on some new stuff this week and I would love to know what you guys wanna see from me. Totally open to suggests! 

Would love another failed workout, too tight leggings, crop top and endless jiggles! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Savannah!

Is this the right place to ask you a couple of questions?

-What percentage of a normal day do you spend thinking about food, your growing body, getting bigger, etc?

-Would you consider giving us a list of the food you consume on an average day?

• Curvage Model
50 minutes ago, jj22 said:

Hey Savannah!

Is this the right place to ask you a couple of questions?

-What percentage of a normal day do you spend thinking about food, your growing body, getting bigger, etc?

-Would you consider giving us a list of the food you consume on an average day?

Yes definitely!! If I’m not crazy busy at work I’m usually always thinking about my next meal. 
whatvi way changed day to day but like today for example I had: 

breakfast: breakfast bagel with egg, cheese, cream cheese, bacon, avo and a side of hash browns 

Lunch: burger and fries and some chicken nuggets 

dinner: tacos, chips and gauc and a Margi 

I also snacked on a bunch of chocolates and chips throughout the day 😻

Thankyou so much for answering!  

I love the idea that you're pretty much constantly thinking about food.  That's so sexy.

That's a lot of food!  And it's so wonderful and magical to think that, fingers crossed, plenty of what you've eaten today is going to make you even bigger and even more beautiful.

Do you funnel-feed?

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, jj22 said:

Thankyou so much for answering!  

I love the idea that you're pretty much constantly thinking about food.  That's so sexy.

That's a lot of food!  And it's so wonderful and magical to think that, fingers crossed, plenty of what you've eaten today is going to make you even bigger and even more beautiful.

Do you funnel-feed?

Fingers crossed! I have actually never done funnel feeding! I see a lot of models on here doing it, I’m not opposed to it just never tried it! 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, jj22 said:

Ok, really typical question - but I'm gonna ask it anyway:

How big do you want to get?

I don’t really have an exact number at the moment, I’m just really really enjoying how soft I’m getting as I keep gaining. I the way my belly continues to grow, I’m just enjoying the process without putting a number on it 

Thanks for the answer.  I really like that approach.  The enjoyment should always come first - and I get the impression that the enjoyment takes second place if it's only about the numbers.  

Your body is a miracle - I think you hold the gain so, so, so beautifully.  There's a wonderful, magical thickness to your body that's truly spectacular.