Wife Weight Gain Rd2

8 hours ago, Phil__Fisher said:

Another comparison photo! The difference here is about 45lbs.

My wife would LOVE some weight gain teasing! Reply with your best teasing comments :)

Wow, what happened? You used to be so slim! Now you're... getting round 😅 It's pretty obvious that you've been indulging a lot lately. I guess you just can't resist all that good food you've been eating. I'd like to see you try to put on those jeans from the first picture. With how much bigger and rounder your belly is, I know they wouldn't button. You probably wouldn't be able to even start to zip them.

Seriously though, she's looking amazing 🙂

14 hours ago, Phil__Fisher said:

My wife would LOVE some weight gain teasing! Reply with your best teasing comments :)

55BF92EC-F29D-4094-BA31-72574EC9A062.jpegF3664CAA-A011-446A-B0AA-CD15C9DE2F9A.jpeg

I wished to see her popping out of the outfit on the left side showing her well fed belly and bulging boobs. She was for sure a gready good piggy.

14 hours ago, Phil__Fisher said:

55BF92EC-F29D-4094-BA31-72574EC9A062.jpeg

F3664CAA-A011-446A-B0AA-CD15C9DE2F9A.jpeg

They say vertical stripes are slimming... its not really working here is it? We can clearly see how much weight youve gained and how tight that dress is! Unless the stripes are slimming and youre even fatter than you appear

They say the camera adds 10 pounds... how many cameras are there!?

18 hours ago, throwaway56342 said:

Wow, what happened? You used to be so slim! Now you're... getting round 😅 It's pretty obvious that you've been indulging a lot lately. I guess you just can't resist all that good food you've been eating. I'd like to see you try to put on those jeans from the first picture. With how much bigger and rounder your belly is, I know they wouldn't button. You probably wouldn't be able to even start to zip them.

Seriously though, she's looking amazing 🙂

Yes good idea !!

On 2/27/2022 at 3:56 AM, Phil__Fisher said:

55BF92EC-F29D-4094-BA31-72574EC9A062.jpeg

F3664CAA-A011-446A-B0AA-CD15C9DE2F9A.jpeg

I was going to make a "vertical lines are slimming" crack, but someone beat me to it.

I'll just say this: I hope she isn't buying new clothes. It's a waste of money when she's just going to be sizing up again in a few months. Let her finish activating blimp mode before you take her shopping again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tundrakyle

@Phil__Fishershes looking like a sexy stuffed sausage in that dress. A couple more pounds and shed bust out of it no doubt! 😉 seems like you have a growing fat wife on your hands.

Guest Greentree77

Look how that Apple Watch squeezes the new layers of fat around her wrists. This woman’s body is ready to give in and eat to her heart and belly’s content

• 2 weeks later...

A challenge for you amazing people! My wife and I are contemplating starting a family, but we’re wondering what her belly would look like pregnant….

The best photo edit from the ones I’ve posted of my wife will get a special disclosed photo!

(I can’t find an app to do it myself lol)