Fat Ass Ruby 😉😍

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

I know that all too well. Ugh, why do retail customers have to be such a**holes??

I think customers forget that retail workers actually have feelings and there own problems! Hope work went well today ❤️

8 hours ago, Vikingsteve666 said:

Just lost a couple of fence posts and panels too, looks like my weekend now involved garden repairs assuming the storm passes. Shame it's not a weekend of feeding your amazing growing belly 😞

Sorry to hear that! It’s a nightmare isn’t it 😒 hope your repairs don’t take too long ❤️

17 minutes ago, memyselfandice said:

Order from Uber, I'd lover to be your Uber delivery guy and give you a nice squeeze after watching you eat what I deliver! Hehe 🥰

Most of the Uber drivers around my area know me now and are always chatty 😂 I wonder if they realise that the huge order they deliver is for one greedy girl! 😉❤️

On 2/15/2022 at 9:08 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Wow! It really has so got Fat! 😍❤️
E6275605-0E42-47CB-9270-7C7716856031.thumb.jpeg.ce1f4c5d691c5c7aa11c47e9b34055a8.jpeg

Less than a years difference 😉😘
BE1EB2DB-6AD8-4D92-8B7E-FC64DF45DC6E.thumb.jpeg.4d492318e41a246584866eb75b645cc6.jpeg

What an improvement! 

On 2/18/2022 at 1:47 PM, Fat Ass Ruby said:

Squeeze me…😉😘

Im having a cosy day in to stay away from this awful storm, already lost a few fence panels 😩to make myself feel better I’m enjoying lots of hot chocolate and snacks. Now trying to decide what to order for an early dinner 😋❤️

121DEADF-D692-43A0-8946-A48FF17BCBEC.jpeg

I volunteer to come fix your fence! 😁 Would happily work up a sweat doing a bit of DIY while you laze around, as you should 😘

11 minutes ago, Fat Ass Ruby said:

The best way to start a Sunday, a huge English breakfast 😋 and my left overs dominoes pizza! Now my belly is so full and round and in need of belly rubs 😍💖

A19A7AC1-2C36-44C3-AAD8-A12843733455.jpeg

DDB91932-6CE1-4559-92BE-C863C1A0CC82.jpeg

Oh how I’d love to rub that sexy, round belly for you. Also love how much your double chin is filling out these days 😍

• Curvage Model
On 2/19/2022 at 8:37 AM, YAlex56 said:

@Fat Ass Ruby do you take video suggestions if so can you do a video where you eat something every hour for 24 hours whalst drinking weight gain shake every hour for 24 hours.You can split the video in 2 parts 

That’s a great idea! Thank you ❤️

On 2/19/2022 at 6:59 PM, thefeedernextdoor said:

I volunteer to come fix your fence! 😁 Would happily work up a sweat doing a bit of DIY while you laze around, as you should 😘

Haha thank you! I’ll bring you cups of tea 😘

On 2/20/2022 at 7:57 PM, AllContrast said:

I feel like I struggle to grasp just how big you are in person! Like pictures and vids help but in person you've gotta be way bigger than I think you are! I mean your ass spills over 2 stools! 

100% sometimes I think it’s hard to see quite how big I am in pics. I try to doing different angles in my bids to show off all of my curves❤️😘