2021 celebrity weight gain prediction

Drytuner

The year is ending and I'd like to know what's your predictions for 2021 in terms of future fatties. 

Personally I see Avril Lavigne going big 

I'll also stay on Taylor Swift, it's a safe bet

I'll add Zara Larsson who gained weight since the quarantine

I can see a curvier Jorja Smith

And as a crazy card, I'll add an Ariana Grande? Because, why not. 

Guest NinetyTwo

Pokimane will become officially chubby. All the hours of sitting on her ass, eating and playing video games start to pile on the dough.

Billie Eilish is going to get very soft and doughy,

Selena Gomez will also pack on the pounds, especially in the belly

Guest Lolz117
4 hours ago, Nbbbunbb said:

Poki

charli d’amilo 

addison rae

I just gotta point out that I am pretty sure damelio is a minor, so I ask that you politely piss off.

I think Lana Condor is going to balloon, shell probably end up weighing somewhere between 75 - 80 kg (165 - 176 lbs).

I hope that for the upcoming third season of Scream Queens, Emma Roberts' and Billie Lourd's pregnancy weight gain gets used in the script. Like, Chanel #1 and Chanel #3 having hit the quarantine-15.

Taylor Swift is looking pretty thicc in Folklore and Willow. If she gains more weight, I guess it would be around 10 - 20 kg (22 - 44 lbs).

5 hours ago, Famousbelly said:

I'm always hoping for Daisy Ridley, and I wouldn't be surprised if she gets pregnant next year. I think she gained this year too but we just haven't seen much of her in public.

Yeah, same here! As for her getting pregnant, I think she will be either next year or in 2022, and when that happens I think most of her pregnancy weight gain will go to her ass and thighs.

Others I'm fairly sure will gain weight are Lana Rose, Zara Larsson and Pokimane.

Doja Cat used to be a lot thicker but lost a lot of weight this year however I don't think it's sustainable and would bet on her gaining 

Addison Rae is super soft and her metabolism will probably start to slow as she hits 20/21

Jem Wolfie has already gained a lot of weight over the past 2 years and I think she will be full blown fat by the end of next year all she does is post pics of food

6 hours ago, basil said:

Doja Cat used to be a lot thicker but lost a lot of weight this year however I don't think it's sustainable and would bet on her gaining 

I'd love to see Doja Cat regain that weight and then some. She's got incredible proportions and a face that would benefit from a little double chin.

11 hours ago, Guycuresall said:

Ariana Grande(we can only hope)

A chubby Ariana Grande would be incredible

Guest tumlover

I'm just waiting for Billie Eilish to take off all those layers and show off the chubby belly she obviously already has. 

And here's hoping she gains even more of the next year! 

I love these threads. Here are mine:

Likely: It seems like Lana Condor and Bebe Rexha are on track to keep plumping. I'm optimistic that when Bebe gets back on tour, she'll blow up even more, just like she did on her last one. Diana Sirokai and Tess Holliday seem poised to grow bigger than ever, and Raiza Costa continues her steady climb to ever fatter heights.

Maybe: Priyanka Chopra seems to have thickened up a bit in the last year. I hope she keeps the new weight and adds some, but we'll see. Taylor Swift's new weight seems here to stay, too, and I hope she gets even bigger. Ditto Lilly Singh, maybe? It would be great to see a bigger Melissa Fumero in the return of Brooklyn 99. And I'd love for Lana del Rey to keep porking up, but don't know if she will. Same with Ellana Bryan. Finally, my heart tells me we may one day see Hunter McGrady at her biggest, or even bigger, but my brain is less sure.

Long Shots: What a dream if Aidy Bryant reinflated to her high point or beyond, right? I doubt it, though. I'd love for Chrissy Teigen to go from soft to downright chubby, but she seems determined to stay on the near side of that line.

Bummers: Lardi B seems rather below her high weight, and I worry she'll continue to plateau or lose weight. Same, I fear, with one of my lesser-known favorites, Louange.

Ok, that's more than enough!

Something that I just remembered: Hilary Duff is expecting her third child, continuing this trend I noticed. 2018 ended and 2019 started with Jessica Simpson pregnant with her third and eating her way up to 240 pounds. 2019 ended and 2020 started with Milla Jovovich pregnant with her third and gaining at least 50 pounds. 2020 is ending and 2021 is starting with Hilary Duff pregnant with her third. You guys think she'll stick with the trend and gain a lot of weight? My fingers are crossed