Forgot to mention how hot Lady O looked in lingerie the other night. So confident and so sexy!

then last night, she made sure I came back home with some Burger King. This time she had her favorite chicken sandwich add cheese and fries at about 10:30PM. She made sure I didn’t forget her large Coke either. 

does not look like she will stop eating, gaining anytime soon.

Just now, AlanzoJr said:

Actually thank YOU for sharing Mrs. O's weight-gain journey. This is clearly a new level of blossoming beauty. Over time she has grown a gorgeously fleshy figure while gradually surrendering to your patient, persistent appreciation. Well done, both of you!

I’d say you described her perfectly. Blossoming, fleshy and a beauty.

9 hours ago, rhythmalism said:

What I’d do to see her in one those old school party dresses she used to wear

Not a party dress at all just house wear. This was her three years ago. I didn’t realize how much she gained since then. There have been fluctuations and she had lost a bit here.

IMG_3183.png
And then two years ago where she had plumped up some more.. the differences are there

IMG_2538.jpeg

12 hours ago, ronnie17de said:

Man, she is getting BIIIG!
Well, at least we are getting an idea where all those fast food meals finally settle.
Btw, any new Burger King orders or doughnut feasts?

Those are consistent. Yesterday was a McDonald’s breakfast and she’s self-sufficient so I don’t even have to provide it all if I’m not around. Any suggestions on how to slip in some more high calories? I will say her craving is very fatty but she gets full easily. LOW metabolism.