❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Necrotic_comics said:

God I remember seeing you on Reddit during the 30 day stuffing. It's so sexy to see the bloated blob of a goddess you've become in such a short time!

OMG I know hahah, and thank you for the compliment! Blob goddess LOL I love it! ❤️

It's so crazy that my gain pics after the 30/90 days of hardcore gaining are now my before photos for my current weight!

It's been an unbelievably sexual and fulfilling journey, and we're not done yet! 😍

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, hellolads56 said:

I would just absolutely love to hear the noises coming from that stuffed belly, with that insane amount of food digesting inside, struggling to cope with the sheer mass you’ve packed inside you 🤤

Ughh that would be so hot! 😩 😍

Unfortunately, I have tried to get the sounds after a stuffing and my belly really isn't making much noise, or I'm missing something!

My belly is super noisy when I'm hungry though! 😂

"I am so heavy! My big gut weighs me down, and all the other fat too!"

You are a dream girl - not only allowing your man to balloon you up to 300 pounds and well above in so short a period of time, but that YOU are so obviously into it as well - the whole thing. Including your chubby fingers, side boobs and that swollen, heavy belly! 

21 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

This looks like a morph but it’s not 😅

IMG_1967.thumb.jpeg.360fc23a71de2b80e0b68a5f191152b6.jpeg

I would say all your pics from about March 2021 look like morphs -  bloated, swollen, exaggerated, wow. I know you said you are slowing down the gain but I can't help but think you and your man fantasize or talk about you being even heavier. Just hot as hell, such a cute little balloon-girl you are. :)

I wonder if you ever catch your shadow from the side and stand there for a second admiring your protruding belly! Also...how is tying your shoes? If I was your BF I would get used to tying them for you, as well as painting your toenails. In fact, it would be a fun video to see you sit down in a chair in bra and panties and attempt to tie your shoes or paint your nails, then finally collapse, and reward yourself for the effort with an extra-large burrito. :) 

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, WatermelonMan said:

I would say all your pics from about March 2021 look like morphs -  bloated, swollen, exaggerated, wow. I know you said you are slowing down the gain but I can't help but think you and your man fantasize or talk about you being even heavier. Just hot as hell, such a cute little balloon-girl you are. :)

Hahah I love catching up to the morphs that people made of me when I first started 😍

You're right though, our dirty talk is ALL fantasizing about gaining, being heavier, becoming immobile, stuffing more and more.... etc 😏 

Even though we both want me mobile, it's still very hot and fun to tease about ;)

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Iamthebest said:

Maybe he does want you immobile best eat extra to test the theory...lol 

Hahah as much as he loves spoiling me, he also likes to be able to go out and explore and do things outside together 😁

Again, very hot to fantasize about, but not to deal with in reality, for us. 

2 hours ago, Marsoph said:

Hi mochi ❤️ I know you always talk about improving your mobility, how is your mobility at the moment? 

It has definitely gotten better since March. I can walk a little bit further than usual, but still need breaks. Thanks for asking! ❤️

I want to go on walks more than doing at home workouts, but the heat and weather has been too much for this big girl 😂 

Guest CaramelDipped
On 8/11/2021 at 2:19 AM, Mochii Babii said:

This looks like a morph but it’s not 😅

IMG_1967.thumb.jpeg.360fc23a71de2b80e0b68a5f191152b6.jpeg

This weight gain of yours is extraordinary. I can't even imagine how exhilarating this must be for you. 

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, DevoterWichser said:

I joined only today and I'm absolutely overwhelmed by all these BIG beautiful ladies, but to compare your most recent pictures and videos with the ones before you started this adventure is by far the most exciting thing. Thank you!

Welcome to the lovely world of Curvage! Thank you for this wonderful compliment ❤️ 
I do really love my B/A comparisons of this 1.5 year journey so far, great reminder to see how far I've come! 

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, go4thegold said:

That bellybutton is 🔥

Absolutely cavernous ❤️😂

19 hours ago, FatterforMe said:

And you’re even leaning back in the gifs. Your growth is just absolutely astonishing and your gluttony unrelenting!

Gotta lean back when this big belly is stuffed! Need more room on my lap 😜

19 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Can i just say how much 

I Love It GIF by Paramount Network

And You are becoming a Curvage legend 

Thank you, thank you! 💜

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic