• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model

I feel like I’ve been getting super round & fat lately, I wonder what’s making me so fat?! Must be something in the water 🥲🤭🤫❤️ This inflation was a hard one to do, I was surprised, I didn’t think it would be hard bc of how stuffed I was keeping my belly with food, but as soon as I pumped up with air.... it blew up so quickly and it was quite hard to handle, it was pushing out of me before I could even finish this clip 🥺 💨 🐷

72C8F5C3-B47F-4C12-B6A4-592E0DE2E5D1.gif

95171136-EE29-4C5D-9EEB-17FAF37F4B3A.gif

0E7E48A5-289B-4336-842B-972C09531477.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Geraldomega said:

You are a fat shameless gluttonous piggy, you have no purpose of wearing anything as so or later you will grow out of it. The quantity of food you mindlessly eat on a daily basis, chowing down on anything you see in sight has really had an effect on you. Those thighs,those love handles,that belly is getting pretty big. 

Seems like I just can’t help myself these days, my sweet tooth is uncontrollable 🥺🐷

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Thicktiger said:

Look how much you gained in nearly 12 months. You really rounded up, getting thicker cheeks, plumbing your belly which starts to get a hang, and your thighs got bigger. 

it is amazing how beautifully you hold everything together.

stay sweet as you are, and keep your sweet tooth 🥰

Love it ;) thanks for the encouragement lovely! Xoxo 💋