2 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

New clip coming soon... I honestly thought I was going to be able to leave the house wearing these short... guess I got bigger than I thought 😅

8C7772F3-DCD0-4DBD-848B-088A4813ED61.gif

Is anyone else having a hard time seeing a problem here?  Everything's covered.  It's a great date night outfit.  Leave the house, and don't bother bringing a sweater in case you get cold.  There is no way something that hot gets cold.

• Curvage Model

@jonasctba yeah feel free!! ☺️☺️ 

@Vekelvy yeah... I should find my old outfits and try them on no way they will even come close to fitting 😅 teeeheee I would consider myself a switch, but always wanted to make a more Dom centric video. ☺️ 

12 hours ago, Udderlyadorable said:

@Vekelvy yeah... I should find my old outfits and try them on no way they will even come close to fitting 😅 teeeheee I would consider myself a switch, but always wanted to make a more Dom centric video. ☺️ 

Squeezing your impressive booty into leather? That will be awesome.

So you were into ** and a you were a dom? Wow!

Edited by Tastic1
Censorship - Particular Japanese fashion style renown for its cuteness

• Curvage Model

@Tastic1 I did really love Japanese fashion and was super cutesy. 😊 I feel like I can be really sweet and submissive at times I grew up with a very strict traditional family so I find it very natural to do what I am told without complaining. I wasn't much of a rule breaker lolol With that being said I have always been pretty spoiled so I expect a lot as well and can be a brat and very demanding...

I also have found myself dating very submissive men which has made me more dominate. Which I loved, they were all very kind,sweet and treated me very well. Love me a guy I can say I want to get ice cream right now and he just goes and grabs his keys... And I can tie him up and do whatever I want to him.. never been the one to get tied down before teehee... Maybe the right Dom could convert me who knows lolol