Guest grateful
1 hour ago, Stuffed Princess said:

Empty tummy update: 

EB93035A-44AB-4608-A218-70958C91DA9F.gif

FDF7BCCF-60AF-421D-A819-3A9B4262C459.jpeg

Be kind and stop making your belly perform on an empty stomach and feed her something!  😂

Beautiful post!   Love your belly!  😍❤️🥰   Thanks!  😁

On 7/7/2020 at 3:39 PM, Stuffed Princess said:

I decided that it wasn’t my time to leave Curvage behind yet. This is my new account! I have had all of my videos transferred and a special new clip will be up soon. ❤️

53278C05-90ED-4AA6-BEF1-9B30299516D6.jpeg

I thought you were gone for good, I was so sad! It made my day to find you up here again 😍 Missed you 😘

• Curvage Model

Thank you for all the questions! Good news, I’m going away on a little vacation for a few days! When I’m back this weekend I’ll film the Q&A (or maybe next week) so you have time to get more Qs in 😊 I have a question for you guys, what would you like to see on the forum? For sure there will be more photos, I’ve been slacking on that. I lost my 9000 reputation and 3000 followers from my last account, and I’m struggling to get the same interaction! So, let me know what kinds of photos you’d like. I will also start doing written weight-gain updates!

7 minutes ago, Stuffed Princess said:

Thank you for all the questions! Good news, I’m going away on a little vacation for a few days! When I’m back this weekend I’ll film the Q&A (or maybe next week) so you have time to get more Qs in 😊 I have a question for you guys, what would you like to see on the forum? For sure there will be more photos, I’ve been slacking on that. I lost my 9000 reputation and 3000 followers from my last account, and I’m struggling to get the same interaction! So, let me know what kinds of photos you’d like. I will also start doing written weight-gain updates!

Give us some ass updates too