Ana Paula Onselen, großes brasilianisches Plus-Model

Guest Feistyhunts

It would be amazing to watch one of these women, who aren't fetish models but somehow become shockingly obese, eat a meal. They must be so natural and oblivious about it, no overacting, just pure pleasure. 

1 hour ago, Soja said:

It would be amazing to watch one of these women, who aren't fetish models but somehow become shockingly obese, eat a meal. They must be so natural and oblivious about it, no overacting, just pure pleasure. 

It could be absolutely amazing to see Ana Paula and Mayara Russi do a Mukbang together, heck throw in Leka Lopes and they could clear out a buffet all by themselves.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This sublime beauty seems to have gone silent - her Insta feed, usually busy, has been dead for like a month and there is no sign of other activity that I can see. Does anyone know what’s going on? Given that Brazil is Covid central, I hope she’s OK

4 hours ago, Aurel said:

This sublime beauty seems to have gone silent - her Insta feed, usually busy, has been dead for like a month and there is no sign of other activity that I can see. Does anyone know what’s going on? Given that Brazil is Covid central, I hope she’s OK

I think we should wait some more instead of speculating at this point until some more evidence comes forward.

But since you speculated about covid, her latest post was her getting vaccinated, so that should most likely rule Covid out.

Maybe she just needed some time off from Insta and such, shit now I´m speculating. 

But yeah hopefully she is doing good.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2021 at 12:02 AM, clockworkdude said:

It's in the posts by Effraim Modas: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRoDPSMlOa7/

Also, Ana just posted some stories wearing the clothes from the shooting

And god bless Efraim Modas for emplying and promoting such SSBBW models like Ana Paula Onselen and Leka Lopes who are both size 60+, and heck they even sometimes use Mayara Russi who is also closing in on those 350 lbs 

• Guest changed the title to Ana Paula Onselen, großes brasilianisches Plus-Model