• Curvage Model
On 7/21/2021 at 6:05 AM, donnied80 said:

Oh just WOW girl!! You've coveres a lot of ground since you started here.. and surely you've covered yourself with way more padding and rolls that I would have expected! 😋

I remember what was your goal when you first joined.. well, you should loose 15 pounds to get there now!! How crazy is that?! 😱

Are you surprised too with how much you've achieved? And.. any new goals in mind or you just go with the flow?

Looking forward to seeing all your new content.. those side rolls and that belly there are just spectacular!! 😋

I’m honestly not shocked bc I always wanted to get fat but I’m surprised I packed it all on in the amount of time I did. I remember when I started being more nervous than anything and wanting to go super slow. The thing is when you have a girl that loves food and bellies, it’s hard to gain “slow”. 

im still evaluating a new goal. Theoretically I’d love to set 215 as my next goal but I’m worried climbing would not be possible, so I might take the next milestone a little slower and ease my way into the weight so that I can hopefully continue to climb as well. Well see though. I might just keep gaining and not set a number and stop when I think I need too. 

On 7/21/2021 at 6:26 AM, donnied80 said:

and btw.. 2024841564_lovesbreadsticks202007-202107_cl.thumb.jpg.981c6e6f6dfacdda9d0205a11e464281.jpg

how many breadsticks did it take to grow this much in one year?? 😱

15,472😘😜

On 7/24/2021 at 5:34 PM, unknown_id988 said:

Looking amazing! Trying to imagine you in a new climbing session with your harness you us to wear. Bet you'd be extremely hot with them & perform well in that session.

On 7/27/2021 at 10:35 AM, lovesbreadsticks said:

15,472😘😜

I thought so!! 😂😂😂

On 7/27/2021 at 10:35 AM, lovesbreadsticks said:

I’m honestly not shocked bc I always wanted to get fat but I’m surprised I packed it all on in the amount of time I did. I remember when I started being more nervous than anything and wanting to go super slow. The thing is when you have a girl that loves food and bellies, it’s hard to gain “slow”. 

im still evaluating a new goal. Theoretically I’d love to set 215 as my next goal but I’m worried climbing would not be possible, so I might take the next milestone a little slower and ease my way into the weight so that I can hopefully continue to climb as well. Well see though. I might just keep gaining and not set a number and stop when I think I need too.

Well, something is surely climbing there.. your scales know it well! 😋

Interesting you're not so shocked! By what I get you've been a tall fit girl most of your life, one of those many girls envy for their shape and many boys drool over.. but as your before after shows you've changed quite a bit lately. I think not only your body feels different to you now, I mean.. you probably feel something new whenever you sit down now, like your belly bunching up into fat rolls and things of this sort. But have you noticed also a different attitude of other people towards you? I'd imagine you could sense less envy coming from your girl friends and maybe even some empathy? (Like, oh poor girl, her appetite has really caught up with her..)

I really thought you were going to go super slow and pile up just a handful of pounds per year but obvoiusly your belly proved me wrong! 😋

I love that in some pictures you still look like a young fit girl that has just got a bit chubby while in others we can really see that fat girl you have been hiding all this time is finally coming out.. Looking forward to seeing how that one takes shape as your weight keeps slowly climbing the luscious path into fatness! 😋

Totally loved your last couple of pics on reddit.. that blue dress really suits you! 😍

Guest Berytosz
On 4/3/2021 at 2:02 PM, lovesbreadsticks said:

Chubby bimbo 

A2CF74B0-33B6-42B4-896D-974108E12087.jpeg

When will there be a movie? Please take a picture like this.🤩

• Curvage Model

Had to capture some climbing pictures for you all. I got this harness a couple months ago and it looks like it’s already getting too small for me...😅

can we take a second to appreciate how gigantic the boobs are getting?!?!

639E6D8D-0676-4471-AF29-8794908FFD70.jpeg

9C259FA8-45D2-4FBE-A396-06ADD3B74C07.jpeg

412BEA8A-6900-443E-8B92-72EE8260E724.jpeg

I’ve been a member of this site forever now. Never commented until now 

Im a fellow rock climber. It’s a weird world to live in with this... preference... 

How are you finding the sport with your gain? Is it still enjoyable even as it becomes more challenging? I’ve been hesitant to introduce larger dates to the sport for fear of them not enjoying it. And then of course there is the pool of regular climbers obsessed with fitness. It’s a weird thing, but my life does revolve around climbing more than most

The harness looks incredible on you. Once it doesn’t fit, come join us boulder-bros! 

I used to climb when I was about 90 pounds lighter, but my harness doesn’t exactly fit me anymore. Now I just stick to surfing haha. Keep this up and you’ll outgrow your harness too, not that that’s a bad thing. Besides, we all know that food is too good to resist once you start packing on lots of weight. 

Plus, you could always just get a bigger harness or stick to bouldering as justme said. It definitely is a balancing act to try and juggle specialized exercise like rock-climbing with feederism, but far from impossible. It’s nice being able to keep active while staying well fed, which you seem to be doing well at lovesbreadsticks 😊