HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Wow you've gained a ton of weight! I've been following since you first started out on here and WOW you're just even more attractive with all this extra weight! You look amazing regardless, but your body is just so much more softer and feminine than before. I hope you're enjoying it! That's the most important part! You definitely seem like you are though haha

• Curvage Model
On 6/9/2020 at 2:48 AM, LeanGuyGlutton said:

Wow you've gained a ton of weight! I've been following since you first started out on here and WOW you're just even more attractive with all this extra weight! You look amazing regardless, but your body is just so much more softer and feminine than before. I hope you're enjoying it! That's the most important part! You definitely seem like you are though haha

Thank you so much! I'm definitely enjoying it 😁💕👍 I'm feeling very sexy, 250 is my long term goal..I can't wait to fill out even more 

6 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you so much! I'm definitely enjoying it 😁💕👍 I'm feeling very sexy, 250 is my long term goal..I can't wait to fill out even more 

I honestly think everyones on the edge of their seats waiting for this thing to happen. Especially me. I'm pretty damn excited for your weight journey, and whatever weight you end up at you will be even more sexy than you are now. Guarentee. 😊😍😚

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, ice on my wrist said:

I honestly think everyones on the edge of their seats waiting for this thing to happen. Especially me. I'm pretty damn excited for your weight journey, and whatever weight you end up at you will be even more sexy than you are now. Guarentee. 😊😍😚

Awww thank you 💕 I just wish my forum friends would come back...you guys were the ones that would motivate me to wanna eat more and I'd order fast food all the time just to tease you guys. I know that weight was just water weight from all the sodium and the weight I'm gaining now seems to be more dense since I've been doing some leg workouts but I miss coming on here and a lot of guys would be here :( ..how's a girl to gain 60 more lbs alone?? 

10 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww thank you 💕 I just wish my forum friends would come back...you guys were the ones that would motivate me to wanna eat more and I'd order fast food all the time just to tease you guys. I know that weight was just water weight from all the sodium and the weight I'm gaining now seems to be more dense since I've been doing some leg workouts but I miss coming on here and a lot of guys would be here :( ..how's a girl to gain 60 more lbs alone?? 

Aww don't worry, sooner or later your forum friends will be back and motivate you to eat until you pop. Haha, once they're all back gaining 60 pounds will feel like nothin'! Just you wait and see! That belly of yours will be so big and stuffed you'll be hoping for more!😜☺️

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, ice on my wrist said:

Aww don't worry, sooner or later your forum friends will be back and motivate you to eat until you pop. Haha, once they're all back gaining 60 pounds will feel like nothin'! Just you wait and see! That belly of yours will be so big and stuffed you'll be hoping for more!😜☺️

I can't wait to round out, where my love handles connect to my hips. Mmm 🥰

24 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Life gets in the way some times sweet lady but rest assured, we're never far away.  And for myself I love coming on here and seeing what you're up to.  You're a beautiful vision and a beautiful soul. ❤️

24 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww gracias 💕 Solo desearía que mis amigos del foro regresaran ... ustedes fueron los que me motivaron a querer comer más y ordenaría comida rápida todo el tiempo solo para molestarlos. Sé que el peso era solo el peso del agua de todo el sodio y el peso que estoy ganando ahora parece ser más denso ya que he estado haciendo algunos entrenamientos en las piernas, pero extraño venir aquí y muchos chicos estarían aquí :(... ¿Cómo puede una niña ganar 60 libras más solo? 

there will always be people who support you and enjoy your videos and your presence in the forum, I can say that you have my unconditional support

❤️🤍💚

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)