Candii Kayn

Just now, Candii_Kayn said:

Also, I’ve been blowing up a lot recently because my friends baby shower is in less than two weeks…so my husband and I thought it’d be fun to see how big we could get me by then 🥰❤️🐷 lots of Boost VHC…lots of gainer shakes…lot of calories lol

im trying to be the biggest one there 😜

😳. My jaw is on the floor. What. That's so hot 🔥🥵 to want to be bigger than the pregnant one is insane I love it 

2 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Also, I’ve been blowing up a lot recently because my friends baby shower is in less than two weeks…so my husband and I thought it’d be fun to see how big we could get me by then 🥰❤️🐷 lots of Boost VHC…lots of gainer shakes…lot of calories lol

That is an AWESOME idea. Wishing you the best of luck. May they all wonder if the shower is actually supposed to be for you. 😜 

7 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

This is like the feedism equivalent of wearing wearing a revenge dress. 

And I think it's a fantastic thing. 

16 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Wow that's so hot that you wanna be as big as a pregnant women just be careful or people will focus the attention on your big round belly and not your friends 🤭🤭 It would be lovely to see you pregnant soon 😉😘

17 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

That's so hot to read !! 🥵 Such a hot goal ! 🥵 By what i am seeing here, i'm sure you can be the biggest ! 😍

21 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Best of luck! Have your friends commented much on your weight gain?