Candii Kayn

Guest IStyler07
49 minutes ago, bcirhelp said:

One video I saw she mentions that her husband weighs 170, but that she weighs more than him.

I knew her weight yet wouldn't mind seeing this video where she mentioned his weight? Oo

36 minutes ago, Miskaboo said:

This is how women are meant to be. Just a big f*cking shame that most of the women believe that being skinny is what men expect of them.

well yeah cause most men do think that. also not every woman wants to be a feedee and gain 100lbs.

Guest sedcgamer
On 6/17/2023 at 11:55 AM, Candii_Kayn said:

I’m so big and I just want to be BIGGER ❤️

IMG_5495.jpeg

IMG_5494.jpeg

I really like your figure right now don't think you should get bigger. These curves are amazing. You have juicy big hips for dancing and a nice butt and that sexy ** belly. Maybe hold off until you get pregnant.

35 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

Guess who’s panties started ripping around her massive thighs while she was cooking dinner last night 🍑

Spoiler: Mine 😅

IMG_6235.jpeg

it's a pity that you didn't stream with cooking at this moment on twitch ☺️. I'm curious, are you planning a stream like this in the near future? It would be great to see you on the cooking stream

Guest IStyler07
55 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

❤️ Same bikini one week later and a couple pounds heavier ❤️

IMG_5841.jpeg

IMG_5836.jpeg

#Easily 205-210lbs at this point. 😉 

2 hours ago, Candii_Kayn said:

❤️ Same bikini one week later and a couple pounds heavier ❤️

IMG_5841.jpeg

IMG_5836.jpeg

You're amazing😍. You know, with some friends we were discussing what shape you have. You have too much breast to be a pear shape, too much butt to be an apple shape, and too much belly to be an hourglass shape. My friend suggested "egg" shape🤣