CouchQueen​😃

4 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Is it true? Am I ruined? 🥵

CouchQueen - 2023-12-23(02).jpg

By society's standards, you've destroyed your body to such a degree that you can never return to the sexy and desirable form you used to have. Of course we all know how gorgeous your new body is, but you definitely ruined the old one. 

What would be terrific is if you ruin this version of your body as much as you did the first one. 300 pounds would do it, I think.

8 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

I mean, sure you're not what's considered conventionally attractive with all that extra weight, but I'd say you're still very sexy now, and not because of all the fetish stuff...okay, not ALL because of the fetish stuff. 😅

But seriously, to me sexy isn't just about a specific amount of body fact, but also about confidence, self-assuredness, and at least from how you present yourself, you still have that in spades. :D 

Guest ClockRocker
15 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Not yet but when you get pregnant and gain another 100lbs maybe. My wife was thin and after having three kids and overtime she's put on 150lbs she's kind of lose to being ruined. She's only 29 and we have sex a lot and who knows she might get pregnant again soon. She's not good at losing weight but she's really good at gaining it when she's pregnant. Everytime she gets pregnant she packs on more weight.

On 1/1/2024 at 5:37 PM, CouchQueen said:

Only in that your carefully crafted fit-and-thin-girl facade has been ruined and the reality of your greedy, pleasure seeking inner piglet is now very prominently visible. Now the secret's out, bulging and jiggling in the open, there's no putting the hog back in the pen 😈

You deserved to get a punishment-spanking for suggesting in an earlier post that you might be ruined. You are a beautiful, confident, sexy, curvaceous, and fun-loving woman who generously shares her weight-gaining journey with us. Now you need to get a playful-spanking for being so irresistible. Let's see those cheeks wiggle a bit!