On 6/15/2019 at 11:07 AM, Sully2558 said:

So measured her this morning, I think we messed up the bust but oh well, belly was what I was curious about lol.

Measured the parts of her that ussu6see the most growth when she gains

Bust: 45inches 

Belly: 47 inches

Thigh: 28 inches

We got a family thing today so shes gonna start the appetite stuff tonight since it will cause drowsiness at first.

20190615_110010.jpg

20190615_105905.jpg

20190615_110041.jpg

20190615_110124.jpg

So remeasured just now and her tits and belly grew, I think we messed up thigh measurements though cause they look plumper but same measure.

Bust: 47 inches

Belly: 49 inches

Thigh: same

I would of grabbed more pictures but we've been on a toy story marathon and were about to pass out lol

20190622_230209.jpg

Guest DailyDose

Ever nearly 50 inch belly what a round fat milestone :D excellent! Thank you for sharing these she is truly fat now 

Let her know we love it too! I think I'd just about die if my wife said she loved how fat her belly was getting lol. Closest thing I got was when mine struggled with a pair of leggings for a few minutes, stood next to the mirror, rubbed her hand over her bulging stomach a few times, said "I'm getting too fat for this $#!+" , Then promptly changed into a slightly looser pair. Gotta love a fat little wifey 😉

20 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

Let her know we love it too! I think I'd just about die if my wife said she loved how fat her belly was getting lol. Closest thing I got was when mine struggled with a pair of leggings for a few minutes, stood next to the mirror, rubbed her hand over her bulging stomach a few times, said "I'm getting too fat for this $#!+" , Then promptly changed into a slightly looser pair. Gotta love a fat little wifey 😉

It's a daily occurence she just jiggles her belly or just sits there and wobbles it lol.

9 hours ago, Monkey said:

That's a real nice belly for sure love how round and soft it looks. :)

Yeah I keep saying it looks rounder lol

4 hours ago, sackdaddy said:

Great pics! Her belly is sticking out more and more looks so hot. Thanks for sharing

For sure, she digs the comments. 

4 hours ago, Budreaux said:

OP is living the dream lol. Gratz

((INSERT I AM TRULY BLESSED JERRY))

Sidenote: Shes gonna be goin to her grandmas for a week where she got stuff with food before she even had appetite enhancers so I cant wait for her measurement next Saturday. Also she tried on my old PT clothes and they used to fit her but now....

20190626_185031.jpg

20190626_185037.jpg

12 hours ago, boss nova said:

Mind sharing some details on the appetite pills? Does she still have a crazy appetite?

Shes been taking Apetamin. We were both kinda skeptical about the stuff at first. It dosnt make her hungry so much as it makes her not feel full so shes been downing boat loads of food.

7 hours ago, Monkey said:

Sounds like shes going to get a lot heavier then probably end up eating twice as much. That belly is looking great there and well fed can't wait to see it get much bigger and fatter :)

I know I cant either lol. She sent me this earlier 

20190627_212859.jpg

On 6/26/2019 at 7:33 PM, Sully2558 said:

It's a daily occurence she just jiggles her belly or just sits there and wobbles it lol.

Yeah I keep saying it looks rounder lol

For sure, she digs the comments. 

((INSERT I AM TRULY BLESSED JERRY))

Sidenote: Shes gonna be goin to her grandmas for a week where she got stuff with food before she even had appetite enhancers so I cant wait for her measurement next Saturday. Also she tried on my old PT clothes and they used to fit her but now....

20190626_185031.jpg

20190626_185037.jpg

Incredible transformation dude.

Marine?

8 hours ago, dudethatswaffle said:

Incredible transformation dude.

Marine?

Yeah at one point I was.

20 hours ago, empee said:

She knows how to cock tease you while away. Is she sexting you too? You could give her daily eating challenges and ask proof of it.

Lol wouldn't be hard as she eats all day now