Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

You guys 🥹🥹🥹🥹 thank you - ALL of you! These posts above are some of the sweetest I’ve ever gotten. I love having you here with me and I love sharing this journey with you. I wouldn’t be who I am and where I am today without ya ❤️

Guest Marshall7

You are IMMACULATE!!!! Holy fuck, that body is just....I'm drooling!!! 😈 Hoping there's a clip cumming of this....

• Curvage Model

Thanks y’all! It is indeed zero suit Samus and there is indeed a video 💙

No joke - recorded the first bit of me getting it on, then readjusted the set to record my helper zipping the back. We legit could NOT get it zipper so we had to stop filming and stretch the suit out a bit and then resume filming lol. I was truly wheezing by the end of this clip hahahaha

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thanks y’all! It is indeed zero suit Samus and there is indeed a video 💙

No joke - recorded the first bit of me getting it on, then readjusted the set to record my helper zipping the back. We legit could NOT get it zipper so we had to stop filming and stretch the suit out a bit and then resume filming lol. I was truly wheezing by the end of this clip hahahaha

best back story ever to a clip! You are a legend, Casey!!! Can't wait to see it!!!

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

There aren’t words that could possibly describe the effort that it took to get me zipped into this suit 😬

D8DF743E-0B96-4D23-9B50-1E35CBD02590.jpeg

6D4A1664-41B2-4062-950B-BD8D9FF9277F.jpeg

This reminded me that scene in "The Incredibles" movie, when Mr Incredible struggle to put his suit on lol, i was a kid and i remember that scene make me laugh and turn me on at the same time, i didn't know at that time that this was a fetish, and that years later i would develop a fetish for gaining weight, feederism, and obese women, it would be funny and so sexy if you could recreate that scene, its on youtube search: "Mr. Incredible super tight costume scene" lol

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

There aren’t words that could possibly describe the effort that it took to get me zipped into this suit 😬

D8DF743E-0B96-4D23-9B50-1E35CBD02590.jpeg

6D4A1664-41B2-4062-950B-BD8D9FF9277F.jpeg

I appreciate the effort this took and can’t wait to see the video. What a relief it must have been when the struggle was finally over. It once took me two hours and three attempts to get into an outfit and I was wheezing towards the end of it 🙈😂😂😂

On 7/15/2022 at 9:58 PM, Curvage Casey said:

What a grow up 🤯🤣 My heart breaks a bit when I see that photo on the left. I had just graduated from undergrad, it was summer and I started my Masters.. I was living at home with my parents working at a daycare during the day and nights in the ER. Instead of sleeping, I’d use any bit of extra time I had to be at CrossFit working out to a crazy extreme. I was convinced I had a chance at qualifying for the CrossFit Games lol. It was only a few months before that inevitably broke me. 

Christmas came around and a new year began and I literally said fuck it and gave into everything I always wanted

And now I’m huge 😎

4CBFA0E3-927D-44E2-B680-94E7BFC73D77.jpeg

It's so beautiful to see you being more and more yourself every day ! 🥰 Huge and happy ! ❤️

On 7/15/2022 at 8:58 PM, Curvage Casey said:

What a grow up 🤯🤣 My heart breaks a bit when I see that photo on the left. I had just graduated from undergrad, it was summer and I started my Masters.. I was living at home with my parents working at a daycare during the day and nights in the ER. Instead of sleeping, I’d use any bit of extra time I had to be at CrossFit working out to a crazy extreme. I was convinced I had a chance at qualifying for the CrossFit Games lol. It was only a few months before that inevitably broke me. 

Christmas came around and a new year began and I literally said fuck it and gave into everything I always wanted

And now I’m huge 😎

4CBFA0E3-927D-44E2-B680-94E7BFC73D77.jpeg

Seems you're the type to go full hog with whatever you do.

Guest Marshall7

What a show that would have been! 🥵 I know I wouldn't have complained! 😁 What a belly and enormous plump tits!!!!

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh you know me, just putting on a big fat show wherever I go 😎 Went fishing tonight and I *thought* we were the only ones there but much to my surprise there was a whole group of guys fishing around the corner and they 100% saw this fat lil photoshoot 🤣🎣🐟🌊

85020318-5212-40B4-B15F-43C70924F6EB.png

If I saw that show I would have given you a standing ovation because you deserve it.:D

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh you know me, just putting on a big fat show wherever I go 😎 Went fishing tonight and I *thought* we were the only ones there but much to my surprise there was a whole group of guys fishing around the corner and they 100% saw this fat lil photoshoot 🤣🎣🐟🌊

&$#!% indeed!  I think I might in a "$&%( me!" and a "*#@&@ $&$*@%!" 😍

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Guess they must have been quite surprised to find a whale at such a small body of water😏

Thought I do a little quick sketch and story for Casey because I love her so much!💙 This little short is based on Casey in her sexy Zero Suit! Enjoy!

Space is known to hide dangerous beings from many different planets, which is why the Galactic Federation exists to preserve the peace and balance in all galaxies. But when there are things that even the Federation can’t handle, they call upon bounty hunters to do the job for them. And the most feared hunter of all who know her by name…is Casey Aran. Casey had gone on many space adventures capturing the most dangerous creatures in the darkest parts of the universe, bringing them in to justice and getting paid good money for her deeds. What made her so dangerous was that her DNA contained genes from an ancient alien civilization that was so advanced that it gave her superhuman abilities.

For many years she acquired new skills while on the hunt, some more unique than others. And with these abilities, Casey was able to defeat the dreaded Space Pirates and their leaders, and had finally brought peace to the universe. However, during her supposed final battle, Casey obtained a new, but unusual new ability. She defeated her enemies and saved the universe, but she felt…empty. She started to have these strange cravings but didn’t know what it was. Until one day, during another hunt for a bounty, she discovered what it was…

She was hungry…for some yummy, living targets.

She swallowed whole an entire person. Her belly bloated out with her bounty inside. The handsome male human wiggled inside of her, Casey felt so much pleasure with her bounty struggling to get out until he was silent. She didn’t mean to do it, but it felt sooo good to her. Luckily for Casey, the target could be captured either dead or alive. Her hunger took over, she wanted more. And that’s when it hit her. She decided to go after bounties on the Federation’s list that were deemed too dangerous to live, and they had to be “purged” to protect the galaxies. These bounties had the bigger prices on their heads, but for Casey Aran, it was no longer about the huge price, but the huge belly she would get to satiate her new hunger. And so Casey set out on a new adventure: to gobble up some yummy booty and be the biggest, baddest, most bloated bounty hunter there is.

The universe is big, but soon, Casey Aran will be just as bigger!

7FC5ABF7-56A5-4D0D-A4EB-1B12F16708D3.jpeg

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Cant imagine what they thought was happening here 😆😆😆 but my god i would of walked over and said i been casting my rod all day only caught a few fish... but how nice of a Whale to make land fall ! Then ask can i get in this pic 😍😍😍😍

fun fishing GIF

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wooooow ! My lower jaw just hit the ground ! 😱😍

This photo of you is breathtaking : nature, radiance, your position, your fat smile, your roundess ! 🤯

And let's talk about your BELLY ! It's a piece of art ! 😍 Seriously... look at this perfect round shape, slowly droping lower and closer to the stone wall 🥰

These guys were blessed and so we are ! ❤️