Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 12/8/2023 at 1:02 PM, Curvage Casey said:

I wish I could come up with a cute witty caption for this, but I'm honestly just speechless. I am fat FAT now 🥵

IMG_6005.jpeg.cba0161411827c1aa4a957ac20412ac5.jpg

I'd like to see you in those skimpy volleyball shorts... bellt hanging out... as you huff and puffing trying to catch up to how fast the ball moves.... 

Damn does that sound like a sexy sport we need to televise.... chubby volleyball girls 🔥 

• Curvage Model

Thank you so much everyone ❤️ It still hasn't hit me yet.. but I'm looking forward to celebrating next week. I'm closing my clinic for a week and heading down to Florida for some true relaxation. I do travel often, but it's always work related. I'm looking forward to some real rest for once! And lots of yummy foooods and girl time with Ivy & Nadya ofcourse!!

Question for ya'll :) I'm at a really cool size right now where lots of things are changing but I also just look so so so noticeably fatter... constantly horny every time I look at myself in the mirror because it's so wildly different than the way I looked before. I'd really like to do a remake of 5-10 older videos with comparisons of the OG footage playing throughout. I did this once before and it was so damn hot. What are some of your favorite videos that I've released over the years that you'd like to see me remake with a comparison?

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you so much everyone ❤️ It still hasn't hit me yet.. but I'm looking forward to celebrating next week. I'm closing my clinic for a week and heading down to Florida for some true relaxation. I do travel often, but it's always work related. I'm looking forward to some real rest for once! And lots of yummy foooods and girl time with Ivy & Nadya ofcourse!!

Question for ya'll :) I'm at a really cool size right now where lots of things are changing but I also just look so so so noticeably fatter... constantly horny every time I look at myself in the mirror because it's so wildly different than the way I looked before. I'd really like to do a remake of 5-10 older videos with comparisons of the OG footage playing throughout. I did this once before and it was so damn hot. What are some of your favorite videos that I've released over the years that you'd like to see me remake with a comparison?

Would LOVE to see a remake of "Breed your Cow: Cream Chug" from a few years ago. You were huge then, would be amazed and hot to see you compare to now, and see how much more cream it takes to fill you up while dreaming about being bred and pregnant!

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

LOL. I was just commenting on this idea before I even saw your message.  Would love to see you and the porking up @Rylie Haze 

Do you remember when you were her size?

From the looks of it she is well onto her way and someday you will both be the SSBBWs you dream of being.