Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Heading back to Florida to escape the construction nightmare that I'm living in currently - can't wait to see my fat besties ❤️ Any requests/ideas for me & Nadya!? I'll be with Ivy too!

A sequel to the one you made last time of you two making out and not able to keep your hands off each other. Maybe after a Buffet so you're both at your biggest and hottest

Guest Fa10herup

And then the buffet was gone ...

And the the front entrance was disassembled to widen the exit for you and them ...

And then someone said, "I'm still hungry ..."

21 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Heading back to Florida to escape the construction nightmare that I'm living in currently - can't wait to see my fat besties ❤️ Any requests/ideas for me & Nadya!? I'll be with Ivy too!

As quickly as they buffet filled their trays now poof they are gone ! Is that the shirt you are wearing to it lol 

beach video - You and Nadya all bikini fat and proud, snacking away, caressing and loving your big bellies. But also pretending that you are laughing at imaginary skinny girls as they walk by. "Oh my God, look at this twig! Hahaha! She's starving herself to death. So bony and weak. I mean, not every girl has a perfect belly like ours, but this girl has no butt or tits. I can SEE her chest bones from here. Imagine how easily I'd take her man away. My arms are bigger than her gangly flamingo thighs. Doesn't she know how sick and nasty she looks? etc. etc." "I mean look at me, look how full and voluptuous I am compared to this walking bicycle frame. I would literally collapse her brittle rib cage and there's nothing she can do about."
I know you like to "keep it real"' & you're not actually mean that way, but If you guys actually made each other laugh it would be incredible. 

18 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Love everyone’s suggestions! I’m on my way. Nadya is picking me up and we are going right to the buffet with Ivy! 🐷🐷🐷

134990EF-16C9-4D32-BF51-2D22744CC6C7.jpeg

Well, bon appetit to you three. When the chef sees your wonderful tummies he knows why he stands in the kitchen day after day, especially for a day like this!😋

On 11/5/2023 at 5:19 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Love everyone’s suggestions! I’m on my way. Nadya is picking me up and we are going right to the buffet with Ivy! 🐷🐷🐷

134990EF-16C9-4D32-BF51-2D22744CC6C7.jpeg

Casey,Nadya, AND Ivy stuffing themselves silly at a allyou can ear buffett!!!!!🥵🥰❤️🔥 Please tell this is the outfit you wore to the buffet. That top barely fit you before hand, after a all you can eat buffet with Nadya and Ivy encouraging you on, there is no covering up that huge globe of gut. I hope the three of you had an amazing time and got more than your money's worth and left at least some food for the other patrons at this buffet.🐷🐷🐷🍗🍖🥓🍔🍟🍕🌭🌮🎂🥧🥤🥤🥤🥵🥵🥵🤯🤯🤯🤤🤤🤤❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had an amazing time with my besties in FL! When I visit then it’s really not about the content, it about the fun and friendships and just being fat and truly ourselves together. It’s the best blessing this community has brought me in life. Nadya, Ivy, and I filmed some stupidly sexy content for y’all too tho, don’t worry! We went to buffets every day and I clocked a new high weight when I landed today 😍 can’t wait to share it all!

Facetune_07-11-2023-09-45-22.jpeg

Facetune_09-11-2023-00-22-23.jpeg

Love this post. Great to hear about the fun and friendship. Those pics are stunning. Wish I was with you at the buffets lol 

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had an amazing time with my besties in FL! When I visit then it’s really not about the content, it about the fun and friendships and just being fat and truly ourselves together. It’s the best blessing this community has brought me in life. Nadya, Ivy, and I filmed some stupidly sexy content for y’all too tho, don’t worry! We went to buffets every day and I clocked a new high weight when I landed today 😍 can’t wait to share it all!

And this kind of posts are also the most beautiful thing to read for us ! ❤️ Nothing is better than being truly yourself with someone ❤️

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well how is it possible you outdo yourself after ever update... these 2 pics deserve to be in the Curvage Hall of gain 

In Love Heart Eyes GIF by HULU

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh Casey, You are Nadya are shockingly prepped up good. You both present such grand bounty in a land of sorrowfully skinny bikini girls. You are both properly plumped up making a mockery of the all insignificant girls all around you.  You must FEEL intensely like Goddesses.  Knowing you have been greedily nourishing yourselves to sublime proportions. 

Guest Fa10herup
20 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh, Casey! ♥️

You pretty, plumping planet 🌏 ♥️

You sexy, swelling sow 🐖♥️

Ballooning so beautifully 🎈♥️

Dreaming of you like dough ... rising in an oven to grow ♨️♥️

Rolling like an orb 🟣♥️ ... endless food to absorb 🍩🍟🍪🥩🎂🧀🍰🥞🧁🍔🥧🍗🍫🥓🍦🥨

Crane installation in progress 🏗

Needless to say ... the sight of you makes my day. Humongous heavenly and happy 😊 

• Curvage Model

Okkkkkk so this is honestly one of my favorite videos I've made in a long time. Between the belly bouncing and jiggles and watching myself get SOOOOO out of breath... I can't wait to hear what you all think so I even threw it on sale for today only ❤️