Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Carcer89
22 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So so damn happy w these gains lately. Getting so many messages and comments that I’m looking bigger than ever and it’s super nice to hear ☺️ I’d love to start sharing more of my day to day feedee fun in here again now that curvage is faster than ever but only if y’all promise to engage otherwise it just gets boring lol. Here’s my big belly after a HUGE stuffing last night - five guys, Indian food, and a whole fuck load of desserts 🥰

A28680DF-3C9F-4679-ADA9-262AA050FEF1.jpeg

The tattoo on your thigh is going to disappear real soon...

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys so so much! I seriously am happier than I’ve ever been. For the first time in my life I feel so aligned in every part of my world. The hard work really does pay off eventually… feel like I’ve been on a constant grind the past 10 years, particularly the last 3 and it’s FINALLY becoming something I can sit back and enjoy. My new office *softly* opened this week and it’s been amazing so far! The studio is coming along too ☺️

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and to be honest, I was  really nervous and anxious because I’m definitely hitting a weight threshold where things can start to turn for the worse health-wise if I’m not careful. I really do strive to live a balanced life in every way I can to offset my extreme eating. Perfect health!! Perfect BP, perfect cholesterol, and perfect blood sugar. Labs read the exact same as they did compared to when I was 200lbs lighter 6 years ago - only difference is that I’m heavier! I can’t even put into words how happy and relieved I am. Turns out all my naturopathic voodoo really does pay off 😜

Anyways, freaking love you all. Thanks for being a constant source of joy and support and for giving me so much to be thankful for!

Great news! Keep looking after yourself.

23 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

So so damn happy w these gains lately. Getting so many messages and comments that I’m looking bigger than ever and it’s super nice to hear ☺️ I’d love to start sharing more of my day to day feedee fun in here again now that curvage is faster than ever but only if y’all promise to engage otherwise it just gets boring lol. Here’s my big belly after a HUGE stuffing last night - five guys, Indian food, and a whole fuck load of desserts 🥰

You have to wonder how many places Casey goes to buy food that she is simply known to the staff as "That Fat Girl."

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys so so much! I seriously am happier than I’ve ever been. For the first time in my life I feel so aligned in every part of my world. The hard work really does pay off eventually… feel like I’ve been on a constant grind the past 10 years, particularly the last 3 and it’s FINALLY becoming something I can sit back and enjoy. My new office *softly* opened this week and it’s been amazing so far! The studio is coming along too ☺️

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and to be honest, I was  really nervous and anxious because I’m definitely hitting a weight threshold where things can start to turn for the worse health-wise if I’m not careful. I really do strive to live a balanced life in every way I can to offset my extreme eating. Perfect health!! Perfect BP, perfect cholesterol, and perfect blood sugar. Labs read the exact same as they did compared to when I was 200lbs lighter 6 years ago - only difference is that I’m heavier! I can’t even put into words how happy and relieved I am. Turns out all my naturopathic voodoo really does pay off 😜

Anyways, freaking love you all. Thanks for being a constant source of joy and support and for giving me so much to be thankful for!

Yay!! What such great news hard work does pay off 💪🏼 congrats! Also great news on the visit 

My jaw is on the floor! Every pic you are bigger!! The sight of your belly makes me breathe hard… Your face is changing shape too!!

And, if you want engagement, I’ll engage :)

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

200lbs 😍

On 3/7/2023 at 8:53 AM, Curvage Casey said:

I'm always happy to do some back & forth with my favorite sexy feedee!  I love reading about your fattening exploits and how much fun you're having.  Bring it on, baby piggy! ❤️

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Great news baby piggy.  Whatever you're doing to keep your health in check, keep it up.

And as for all the hard work paying off, nothing truer in this world - hard work always wins. You don't have to be the smartest person in the room (although in your case you just might be) - if you have a great work ethic, you'll do just fine.  In fact you'll do great.

After coming home from work today, I decided that I wanted to go down memory lane through this forum. And here’s something I’d like to say.

I was a lurker here on Curvage before becoming a member and started to get to know all the lovely people her on this site. However, around the time before signing up, I checked out Casey’s forum here and I loved every post made here. This month will mark 3 years that I’ve been a member of Casey’s community. I looked back on the very first post I made commenting on Casey. And from there, I looked at all the favorite comments and replies that Casey and I and others here have made. We laughed, we supported each other, and above all, we became a wonderful community. Out of all the forums on Curvage, I love coming here to most. And this will always be my favorite.

Casey, thank you for being a wonderful person. And thank you for being an awesome friend. I love you so much!❤️🥰❤️

21 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Such great news!! And you really have been looking a lot bigger recently

22 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow that's some amazing news !! ❤️ You succeed to marry your fetish, weight gain, health and happiness. For the love and the beauty of fat, thank you so much !

28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Soooo uh idk if you can tell but I’ve gained a TON of weight, especially recently, and although this is not my most flattering picture I think it really puts into perspective how epic this journey has been 🙈🤯

8AEE1332-C008-4CD6-9612-695AFAB0DA04.jpeg

The current you ate the old you for breakfast Holy shit 😳🥵

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Soooo uh idk if you can tell but I’ve gained a TON of weight, especially recently, and although this is not my most flattering picture I think it really puts into perspective how epic this journey has been 🙈🤯

What isn't flattering about the photo? Is it you belly forcing your fat thighs apart? Or the double chin while you mindlessly scroll your phone while digesting a week's worth of calories for a normal person? You certainly have come a long way from your old ice skating roots. I bet the only ice you see these days is at the bottom of your Coke from McDonalds.

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Forget flattering, we’re all about the fattering going on here! Your chin(s) and lil chub arms in this pic are everything 😍

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh we can tell, and we LOVE it!! Especially the recent rapid gains! Also, IMO this is a very flattering pic of you! First of all look at how confident you are sitting there, barring it all! Then look at how massive your belly is, how big your arms are, and how full your face looks!!

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Always love a good B/A to show your amazing progress ! 😍 And i agree especially now because you have  accelerated your weight gain recently ! 😲

• Curvage Model
On 3/6/2023 at 7:53 PM, Curvage Casey said:

The distortion/cuver up on your boobs made me think of this picture! You should try it. 😁😜

Screenshot_20230207-185930~2.png

• Curvage Model
On 3/9/2023 at 6:29 PM, Casanova Frankenstein said:

How old are you in the first photo?  What year was that?

I was 22, that was at my senior formal in May of 2017 (ugh, I’m elderly). I turn 28 this May! Feeling like a 90 yr old baddie waddling into this next season of life ✌🏻🔮💜

• Curvage Model

Off to Texas for a few days to see my sweetest friend @AlissaB☺️ It’s been quite a while since we last saw eachother and I’m so excited to have a few days with her this time (our last trip was super short). She’s one of those people that just makes my heart and soul feel so full and I can’t wait to share our adventures with you! Travel Casey is always a vibe lol

8D43FF48-1ED7-4E42-B703-4C8B804A5B54.jpeg