Hi I'm new [emoji847]

Guest ItalianBHM
17 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Muffin for my muffin top! 😘

20200718_222211.gif

Looks delicious!!! A couple of those are always the perfect snack. You look fantastic, by the way. 

Here’s to plenty more muffins...and an even bigger muffin top! 

• Curvage Model

Post sushi belly!! I filmed my all you can eat sushi outing yesterday and will be posting it as Monday's video! 

Moving forward to help with the gaining challenge, I'm going to post 2 videos a week! One shorter, one longer on Monday and Friday! What do you think? 💗

20200718_224720.jpg

Guest ItalianBHM
19 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

Post sushi belly!! I filmed my all you can eat sushi outing yesterday and will be posting it as Monday's video! 

Moving forward to help with the gaining challenge, I'm going to post 2 videos a week! One shorter, one longer on Monday and Friday! What do you think? 💗

20200718_224720.jpg

That’s a great idea. Will be so inspirational too...to see the continued progress as the gain piles on!! 

40 minutes ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

20200718_224720.jpg

I am so eager to support.....

23 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

JEsus... this weight challenge is the best thing that has happen in 2020 ! and it still has plenty of potential . . .

I feel the exact same way!  I'm so excited for this.  Hey CBL, if you add 50lbs to the weigh in vid you did at the beginning of the competition by the end of it, I'll reimburse you for all the food you eat during the competition.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, ontego said:

I feel the exact same way!  I'm so excited for this.  Hey CBL, if you add 50lbs to the weigh in vid you did at the beginning of the competition by the end of it, I'll reimburse you for all the food you eat during the competition.

WOW!!!!!! That is SO generous of you! Thank you so much!! As if I needed any more incentive! Lol

I'm going to need support along the way to get me there though! And I really appreciate everyone's support so far! It means so much to me 💗

• Curvage Model
On 7/19/2020 at 3:16 PM, extra_m13 said:

JEsus... this weight challenge is the best thing that has happen in 2020 ! and it still has plenty of potential . . .

I'm so happy to have brought you joy in this crazy year!! I wish someone would just win Jumangi already lol 

Guest itsjasonsmith
2 hours ago, Cheeseburgerlover said:

I don't usually burp on command, and I'm still super shy and kinda embarrassed by the idea! 🤭 But I'll do my best if its something my fries want?! Xo 

I think many many people would want it, whether it be out of being super full or full of soda - it would be so hot to hear in a clip.