Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

I'm not sure which episode but there was a challenge on big brother Germany series 7 where a contestant called Doreen shows off her belly after a burger eating contest. I remember seeing a pic on a German big brother forum but can't find it anymore. Anyone got a link to where I could watch old episodes of big brother Germany online?

On 4/15/2020 at 9:52 PM, tiabguls said:

WOAH! nice! Is she supposed to be trying to burp?
Any other hidden gems you got up your sleeve? Never saw that before either. Real MVP right here

Do you think it is a pillow or some kind of padding? I Always wonder how it has to be an feel for the Actress...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Celisus345
4 hours ago, gta1903 said:

Crazy show ,I remember this show. If anyone wants to see it in english.

3 hours ago, RayRocks said:

No, I hope there will be one though.

Sent from my SM-A600T using Tapatalk

It'll never happen unfortunately. We're no longer in the late 90's-early 00's era of television were shows could get away with writing in a female character gradually or suddenly gain weight for an episode or season through means of prosthetics or an actress being pregnant and incorporating a weight gain plotline there )while there are a few examples from the last 10+ years) and because of the backlash from the Netflix show Insatiable there will most likely never be another show were an character gains weight or suddenly becomes fat. We were lucky enough to get loads of fetish content from the original Charmed series and while there's definitely ways to incorporate a sudden magically induced weight gain, the Charmed ones becoming the physical embodiments of the Seven Deadly Sins i.e Gluttony or an image obsessed entity that alters their forms for example however I doubt the producers and/or network would get away with that by saying it was through "supernatural means" and not come under fire. 

2 hours ago, TH3QU3ST10N said:

It'll never happen unfortunately. We're no longer in the late 90's-early 00's era of television were shows could get away with writing in a female character gradually or suddenly gain weight for an episode or season through means of prosthetics or an actress being pregnant and incorporating a weight gain plotline there )while there are a few examples from the last 10+ years) and because of the backlash from the Netflix show Insatiable there will most likely never be another show were an character gains weight or suddenly becomes fat. We were lucky enough to get loads of fetish content from the original Charmed series and while there's definitely ways to incorporate a sudden magically induced weight gain, the Charmed ones becoming the physical embodiments of the Seven Deadly Sins i.e Gluttony or an image obsessed entity that alters their forms for example however I doubt the producers and/or network would get away with that by saying it was through "supernatural means" and not come under fire. 

What a picky generation of would-be Nazis and Orwellian "sOcIaL jUsTiCe wArRiOrS" we are. Can these Karens and Beckies could just stop their hypocrisy and go watch 6ix9ine and the Logan Brothers acting "politically incorrect" - and that's an euphemism, given the antics of these boys - as they keep to do?

8 minutes ago, John Smith said:

What a picky generation of would-be Nazis and Orwellian "sOcIaL jUsTiCe wArRiOrS" we are. Can these Karens and Beckies could just stop their hypocrisy and go watch 6ix9ine and the Logan Brothers acting "politically incorrect" - and that's an euphemism, given the antics of these boys - as they keep to do?

This isn't it. Most of the audience is fat, you don't make your audience the butt of the joke.

23 hours ago, John Smith said:

A few sequences scenes coupled by a complete video of that controversial episode of "The Boondocks" :

This is more ass expansion than straight up weight gain but I think it's close enough to fit into this thread just fine either way, on a side note, I will give the show credit for being well animated in comparison to the other shows on Adult Swim at this time but this is the episode that turned me off to The Boondocks completely, something about it is so cold hearted and cruel I just can't put my finger on it.

1 minute ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

This is more ass expansion than straight up weight gain but I think it's close enough to fit into this thread just fine either way, on a side note, I will give the show credit for being well animated in comparison to the other shows on Adult Swim at this time but this is the episode that turned me off to The Boondocks completely, something about it is so cold hearted and cruel I just can't put my finger on it.

The ending seemed cold to me, but I really liked the underpinning social commentary behind this satiric parody.

Just now, John Smith said:

The ending seemed cold to me, but I really liked the underpinning social commentary behind this satiric parody.

To each their own John, for me Boondocks was a show where I liked everyone but leads so in a way I was already teetering on the show already, I'd still put in my top five best shows Adult Swim has ever had because unlike a lot of the other shows like 12oz Mouse(MY IT BURN IN HELL!!!!) and Tom Goes to the Mayor(pure dogshit) it had a voice and wasn't a poorly animated mess with bad joke after bad joke.

16 minutes ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

To each their own John, for me Boondocks was a show where I liked everyone but leads so in a way I was already teetering on the show already, I'd still put in my top five best shows Adult Swim has ever had because unlike a lot of the other shows like 12oz Mouse(MY IT BURN IN HELL!!!!) and Tom Goes to the Mayor(pure dogshit) it had a voice and wasn't a poorly animated mess with bad joke after bad joke.

I admit that the fourth season was overall subpar, even sometimes boring. Which is quite explainable, since his very creator leave up his contract alongside Adult Swim and BET over creative conflicts.

Let's hope the far-expected revival is going to be great... and capable to survive from our social-mediatized Faux Outrage Culture era.

5 minutes ago, John Smith said:

I admit that the fourth season was overall subpar, even sometimes boring. Which is quite explainable, since his very creator leave up his contract alongside Adult Swim and BET over creative conflicts.

Let's hope the far-expected revival is going to be great... and capable to survive our social-mediatized Faux Outrage Culture era.

I hadn't heard there was going to be a revival, I do hope it doesn't get watered down for the sake of the fans, it can't be any worse than what happened to the Power Puff Girls at the very least.