Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 12/30/2023 at 10:54 PM, Borghen said:

Yes, Dina is a broad, big-boned woman, who in earlier season dons a sexy policewoman outfit for Halloween.

Actress Lauren Ash also recalls a debate in the writers' room, to decide if a woman her size should wear a sexy costume.

https://screenrant.com/superstore-show-dina-hot-cop-costume-internal-debate/

The serie is very well made, regardless of BBWs and fanservice.

cnyk6nnwmgu11.jpg

quick google brings up some more great pics!

EIPthx_WwAEG8zl.jpeg

MV5BZDExNzJmNGYtMTA5OC00OGNmLWFlMTMtYWI5NGFjOGM3ZmJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwNDA2MDE@._V1_.jpg

Can someone help me? I'm looking for a movie from around 2000-2015 where the main character was a chubby girl and, from what I remember, she cooked or baked cakes. The film began with her leaving her family home and then she was traveling by train with a nun. She then escaped from that train. There were many scenes showing her belly, folds, etc. I think the plot focused on her baking career, but I'm not sure. I remember that in this thread (or a similar one) there were several photos from scenes from this movie (lying on the bed in her underwear and kissing someone) but I searched the whole thing and I can't find them anymore. It is a rather little known film. Thank you for your help

On 1/3/2024 at 3:49 PM, blowkiss11 said:

Can someone help me? I'm looking for a movie from around 2000-2015 where the main character was a chubby girl and, from what I remember, she cooked or baked cakes. The film began with her leaving her family home and then she was traveling by train with a nun. She then escaped from that train. There were many scenes showing her belly, folds, etc. I think the plot focused on her baking career, but I'm not sure. I remember that in this thread (or a similar one) there were several photos from scenes from this movie (lying on the bed in her underwear and kissing someone) but I searched the whole thing and I can't find them anymore. It is a rather little known film. Thank you for your help

Film: Molly und Mops

Actress: Monika Reithofer, gained around 16 kg for the role, If I remember well.

Mean Girls Update: Renee Rapp is thick throughout. The weight gain storyline is still there, but there’s less obvious scenes focusing on it (like the dress scene and her eating while on the phone in the original). There’s talk about her weight, she complains about her Christmas outfit being tight and the dance gets messed up because she’s too heavily to lift and gets dropped. 

A great yet frustrating moment is when she’s dropped and everyone is making fun of her. It’s heavily implied that her skirt is flipped up and everyone is making fun of the size of her butt, but they never actually show it. It’s obscured by people’s heads. 

The money shot is the sweatpants scene. They purposefully keep the shots above the waist and close for a lot of it so you get a sense that she’s gained weight but don’t see how bad. Then there’s an incredible shot when she walks away. 

Again, the best part is that Renee Rapp is super curvy throughout. 

18 hours ago, B$fan said:

Mean Girls Update: Renee Rapp is thick throughout. The weight gain storyline is still there, but there’s less obvious scenes focusing on it (like the dress scene and her eating while on the phone in the original). There’s talk about her weight, she complains about her Christmas outfit being tight and the dance gets messed up because she’s too heavily to lift and gets dropped. 

A great yet frustrating moment is when she’s dropped and everyone is making fun of her. It’s heavily implied that her skirt is flipped up and everyone is making fun of the size of her butt, but they never actually show it. It’s obscured by people’s heads. 

The money shot is the sweatpants scene. They purposefully keep the shots above the waist and close for a lot of it so you get a sense that she’s gained weight but don’t see how bad. Then there’s an incredible shot when she walks away. 

This seems awesome!! Please do share an image or clip if you ever get the chance

On 1/13/2024 at 6:59 AM, B$fan said:

Can’t wait to see this, how bad is the weight gain on her lower body then? Is it just one part of it or her whole lower?

Since it's a Paramount theatrical release it will most likely be on Paramount+ streaming towards the end of february and will therefore then be available, dare i say it, on free streaming sites 🏴‍☠️ Until then i'd just wait.

2 hours ago, Nate616 said:

Thank you TikTok 🫡 Can see Regina’s butt is looking pretty big as she walks away… might need to go the the theater for this in the meantime lol
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8bfVMHg/

That's actually the thing that we DON'T get to see, because it cuts too soon. I guess we'll have to watch the whole movie to see how big she gets.

31 minutes ago, Borghen said:

That's actually the thing that we DON'T get to see, because it cuts too soon. I guess we'll have to watch the whole movie to see how big she gets.

That video cuts away just before the money short of the whole movie. Though I will say that she is hot throughout and remains smoking in leather pants soon after this scene. 

On 1/13/2024 at 2:59 PM, B$fan said:

I have actually been wondering about this if they would could the weight gain part in given the current politically correct climate compared to 2004, Glad its still there to some degree though I doubt it will be as good as the original film. The original holds a special place for me.

3 hours ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

You need to sign up and it won't send a code...🤷‍♂️

I’m pretty sure it lets you access the video. Just click outside the pop up for signing in/downloading app if you’re on a phone and it should go away. Worked for me.

Just now, T2020 said:

I’m pretty sure it lets you access the video. Just click outside the pop up for signing in/download if you’re on a phone and it should go away. Worked for me.

Twice already it asked me 🤷‍♂️ lol this sucks