ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

3 hours ago, Alex44 said:

you are an incredible fedeer you always look great and now that you are pregnant even more How long have you been pregnant for 5 months? I can't wait to see how is your big sexy belly with 9 months

Thank you! I’m currently 23 weeks. So 17 more weeks to go!! (Or is it grow? 😏)

2 hours ago, bahbah said:

How could anyone possibly be disappointed by your update pics? Noooo way jose 

Aww thank you ♥️ I guess I was worried since I’m a smidge lighter.

2 hours ago, BellyFondler2 said:

I'm not sure your pics could disappoint anyone, especially that one pic where your plump thighs support that chubby belly and that scrumptious love handle: You're a modern Venus of Willendorf!

Oh my goodness haha thank you! 

6 hours ago, furgsturg said:

Here's hoping you pass your glucose test, because if there's a person who could put on some serious weight during that time it's you! Also I don't think anyone could be disappointed with this, if anything I think we'd want more updates

Thank you!! I hope so too. My body seems to have a fairly easy time putting on weight so it would be nice if I could take advantage of this extra easy gaining time 😉

5 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

What does your boyfriend think about when you reached your highess weight? I remember you saying he was throwing sone ceacka here and there back in time

He didn’t really seem to care too much?? I was extra sexual at that weight so even if he thought I was fatter than he would like... it didn’t seem to be an issue. Although he did comment that I should be careful not to break his neck when I sat on his face 😂😂 as if I even could. Other than that i don’t really recall anything too out of the ordinary other than repeated “if you want to join a diet program I don’t mind setting aside money for that” type of thing. 

Have you told him that you're a feedee and into gaining weight? Maybe he thinks that you don't like the weight because that's how guys tend to be programmed through society and whatever.

Also, personally, I think that would be my preferred way to die. 😂

9 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Have you told him that you're a feedee and into gaining weight? Maybe he thinks that you don't like the weight because that's how guys tend to be programmed through society and whatever.

Also, personally, I think that would be my preferred way to die. 😂

I mean, what a way to go. End on such a good note 😂😂  and no I never have told him that, but he does know I enjoy the teasing and we kind of riff on it sometimes. I think I’d be more willing to tell him if he weren’t the most vanilla human in the whole wide world! He does prefer me a bit thicker, especially compared to how I was when we met. I think his happy spot for me is anywhere between 180 and 230. So... I could probably get him used to me weighing more than that and then just creep up more and more over time.

11 minutes ago, freddfatt said:

Geez, even before you were pregnant you looked pregnant. Soft and round is such a hot look for you! Love the updates😍

Thank you! Soft and round will forever be my desired aesthetic. I always got the whole “ you look pregnant” thing before when I’d gain, so I’m curious to see how actual pregnancy impacts that look as well.

I'm guessing you're now going to look double pregnant. :D 

And maybe you're underestimating him. Who knows, maybe even if he isn't into it, he'll be happy if you're happy. But hey, if it works now, I can understand not wanting to rock the boat too much. Not trying to convince you of it.

Guest MX8XV93
1 hour ago, Chubby_bunny_160 said:

I always got the whole “ you look pregnant” thing before when I’d gain, so I’m curious to see how actual pregnancy impacts that look as well.

I'm guessing no one will say anything now, because they all thought you were pregnant before and embarrassed themselves then... 😜

So let me get this straight...you put on a bunch of weight, and were really horny because it turned you on. He didn't care because you were ALWAYS turned on...and you got pregnant. 😁 I don't think he is as Vanilla as you might think. LOL That's a WIN-WIN situation in my book for him!! I betcha he's a Chubby Chaser in hiding....and he's got the best one in his life!!

Guest DailyDose

One of your most underappreciated parts is your adorable chubby face, those cheeks are to die for! That last picture really warmly illustrates it. But truly you're a legend that leaves me speechless! I can only sit in admiration! It's wonderful to know too you'll be a mother, I can tell you'll be so excellent and caring. Thank you again for everything.

Omg, she's back! ❤️ Congratulations on the big news!

I always wondered what came of the month-long gaining stint! Thank you so much for returning and posting it, it's even hotter than I could have imagined.

You're looking amazing! But I appreciate the priorities that need be. I know everyone on here gets excited and wants to encourage you to indulge, but if you have to hold back until after the pregnancy, we'll still be here patiently waiting :) I think everyone understands that. With that being said, I hope you can enjoy the experience of sporting a conventional baby belly, as opposed to a food baby xD all the best!

My God, you look wonderfully beautiful and LARGE, especially with those immense breasts on top !!! And you are not even 6 months yet. 😁 And to think - not so long ago, all women dressed this way to “hide their belly” (lol)

You gotta put this on again in 3 months ! Thanks for posting 💕😊

🍩 🥧 🧁 🍩. So awesome...