Jennifer Love Hewitt

Guest pipik.pipikus

6 hours ago, The Costco Guy said:

Dude. what r u doing on this site? It is called getting older, because she's not in her 20s anymore. She's had like 2 kids, and shes still hot. Don't give me that "taking care of herself" nonsense.

Because she is still an actress and looking good is part of the job.........another guy on here who thinks every woman needs to be fat or gaining weight.  Like I said much better before......

22 hours ago, md2069 said:

No it's not most people who take care of themselves and give a damn about their appearance look good well into their 60's.  She isn't even 40 yet........The ageing excuse doesn't apply.....

Ha ha, if you're such an expert on "taking care" of appearances, let's take a look at your girlfriend or wife. Better yet, how about yourself?

39 minutes ago, helloolleh said:

Ha ha, if you're such an expert on "taking care" of appearances, let's take a look at your girlfriend or wife. Better yet, how about yourself?

Whatever sir, the point is she is an actress and thus is held to a higher standard than regular people.  My looks are not part of the discussion.......

18 hours ago, md2069 said:

Because she is still an actress and looking good is part of the job.........another guy on here who thinks every woman needs to be fat or gaining weight.  Like I said much better before......

Hah, she's literally just outside shopping.  Why would you think she has a duty to be attractive to you at all times?

On 3/8/2017 at 9:42 AM, naranja said:

It's called ageing 

Aging can be a beautiful ellement in the weight gain process. Obviously you need time in order for white gain to occur. Generally, as women get older, they get "softer" (fatter). Women like Jennifer Love Hewitt, who was "the center of Hollywood's attention" in her "prime" (twenties), develops into her forties as earning a little more clout, more mass, with her advanced wisdom. It is so nice for a woman in the spotlight to just mellow into old age and a larger, curvier physique.

Guest shegotfat
On 12/3/2017 at 9:31 AM, kirsch said:

Aging can be a beautiful ellement in the weight gain process. Obviously you need time in order for white gain to occur. Generally, as women get older, they get "softer" (fatter). Women like Jennifer Love Hewitt, who was "the center of Hollywood's attention" in her "prime" (twenties), develops into her forties as earning a little more clout, more mass, with her advanced wisdom. It is so nice for a woman in the spotlight to just mellow into old age and a larger, curvier physique.

She's only in her 30's though.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
4 hours ago, ThomGy98 said:

She will never have back her skinny body...She is on the good way to get fuller and maybe fatter. 

Never say never.  Her IG features many shots of low carb food and I think she's quite conscious of the negative reactions out there.  Long term, time favors her growing, but the next year or so could be tricky.

1 hour ago, I Claudius said:

Never say never.  Her IG features many shots of low carb food and I think she's quite conscious of the negative reactions out there.  Long term, time favors her growing, but the next year or so could be tricky.

Yeah I agree I think she is done having kids so my guess she’ll take one my shot at being the J-Love of the past she is still in her 30’s so I don’t think she’s ready to throw in the towel yet......

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Honestly I want her to get her sexy back as she approaches her 40’s.  I think she has the potential to be one of those curvy sexy older women that have a hypnotic effect on men.  And yes if it means her dropping some weight so be it.  I do want her to keep at least some of the curves she has now......

Guest Hotty2fatty

Check out the blimp.

Is this really the skinny little girl with the big tits from party of five?

Jennifer has really blown out. How much is she eating these days to get so fat? It looks like Jennifer has been eating for a party of five.