Maria Alive: Going from vegan fit girl to thick curvy and beyond!

Guest lgdrofox
5 hours ago, Maria Alive said:

Was able to take one picture today, before I realized my camera battery wasn't charged... Atleast I looked very plump in this outfit ;) 

Love how plump you’re getting, your bottom is getting wide and your thighs so thick and meaty! 

• Curvage Model

@polkvision@M_ustang1 Thank you so much, I could really use a great cook , having tasty hot meals around would definitely help to up the pounds ;) 

PS: Also noticed how my weight gain journey became a hair growth journey as well :P .

@jim bell Thanks! I hope to fatten my booty even more though! I loved doing the smoking video as well, too bad it's becoming quite the habit :rolleyes:... 

17 hours ago, Maria Alive said:

@gusto Yeah it is, but even small amounts of meat and eggs are already contributing. For some reason saturated fat just sticks to the body ;)

Thank you and yes it is!.. with lots of cheese of course  :wub:

Coconut oil, my dudes. The best of both worlds.

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, cheddar said:

Coconut oil, my dudes. The best of both worlds.

For some reason I can't stand coconut oil in food ( It's great as a hair conditioner, body lotion and even lube but.. errgh, icky

I do add coconut milk to my smoothies for extra calories and added thickness. 

@Maria Alive Can't wait to see what Thanksgiving will do to your figure. It's refreshing to see someone new who's so eager to gain and balloon.

But there is a positive side to your new smoking habit. When you choose to quit you can replace those cravings with food and get even fatter! :D

I morphed you, hope that's alright. Maybe it could be a possible look into your future. (I'm a bit rusty at morphing so I hope this doesn't suck too badly.)

MORPH after thanksgiving stuffed.jpg

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, polkvision said:

@Maria Alive Can't wait to see what Thanksgiving will do to your figure. It's refreshing to see someone new who's so eager to gain and balloon.

But there is a positive side to your new smoking habit. When you choose to quit you can replace those cravings with food and get even fatter! :D

I morphed you, hope that's alright. Maybe it could be a possible look into your future. (I'm a bit rusty at morphing so I hope this doesn't suck too badly.)

MORPH after thanksgiving stuffed.jpg  169   64.79 kB

Well, I live in the Netherlands; and we don't celebrate Thanks giving - AT ALL. We have Sinterklaas at the 5th of December..which is something totally different :rolleyes:

BUT, I'm going to try my best to make some recipes and make my own version of it, hope to experience the real deal someday! 

I personally love morphs! It would be great to gain that much belly and look permanently stuffed.. But so far my body ends up in quite a pear shape every morning. Not that I'm complaining, as long as I'm gaining B) - unintentional and super cheesy 

Guest lgdrofox
18 minutes ago, Maria Alive said:

Well, I live in the Netherlands; and we don't celebrate Thanks giving - AT ALL. We have Sinterklaas at the 5th of December..which is something totally different :rolleyes:

BUT, I'm going to try my best to make some recipes and make my own version of it, hope to experience the real deal someday! 

I personally love morphs! It would be great to gain that much belly and look permanently stuffed.. But so far my body ends up in quite a pear shape every morning. Not that I'm complaining, as long as I'm gaining B) - unintentional and super cheesy 

Becoming more pear shaped sounds amazing!

@Maria Alive As long as you like morphs I'll try to make more for you. 

Much like Christmas, the spirit of Thanksgiving is within yourself. It's just easier to eat tons of food when you're given a 4 day weekend! :D But if you can put the time aside and you're open to suggestions for the meal, I'm sure you can experience that magic one day.

Since you've always wanted to gain, have you ever used pillows to make yourself look fatter? I bet you would look really cute in a little fat suit like that. 

20 hours ago, Maria Alive said:

For some reason I can't stand coconut oil in food ( It's great as a hair conditioner, body lotion and even lube but.. errgh, icky

I do add coconut milk to my smoothies for extra calories and added thickness. 

I'll admit, it does impart a strong smell and flavour, depending on the processing methods, I enjoy it but that's mainly personal taste. Best combined with complementary tastes, particularly chocolate, banana (etc). I prefer to use it as a cooking oil for desserts and the like.