6 hours ago, Passion said:

awww thats so sweet of you to say!

ย 

wow thats an honor to be considered a legend! thank you so so much!

ย 

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Legendary gain, phenomenal content, and a personality that exudes bubbly cuteness, nerdy girl vibes, all wrapped up in layers upon layers of curves and softness.ย 

Yup, legendary indeed.

On 11/19/2020 at 7:27 PM, Afterforever said:

Legendary gain, phenomenal content, and a personality that exudes bubbly cuteness, nerdy girl vibes, all wrapped up in layers upon layers of curves and softness.ย 

Yup, legendary indeed.

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

ย 

On 11/19/2020 at 7:52 PM, extra_m13 said:

you are amazing, hopefully this time you are not leaving us anytime soon, and why not , dream about 400/450/500 pounds ...ย 

I am enjoying being here!

ย 

On 11/19/2020 at 2:52 PM, NikeLove1986 said:

I Love You Heart GIF by Originals

aw cuuute!

I am so glad you're around, I have always been a fan, you're so stinkin gorgeous and you've got a phenomenal bod. Seriously your gain has been stupid hot. I am not just flyin the flag cuz we're both Canadian, you are beautiful on another level ๐Ÿ˜ฐ. Keep on doin your thing as long as it feels good. ๐Ÿ˜˜

feeling absolutely ravenous & wanna stay cozy in bed today!ย 

who wants to help me order in something extra fattening & delicious to feed this growing body of mine?

cash app is $heyyypassion & amazon wishlist with gift cards is: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/OKEBQU7CVC2P?ref_=wl_share

feed me fatter ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฉ

5 hours ago, Passion said:

ya'll make a girl feel GOOD!

I have been so greedy this week, ate 2 dozen christmas cookies one night and tonight I just polishedย off my 2nd pint of ice cream for the day. fuck it feels good to let go ๐Ÿ˜

Can I just... Snuggle and cuddle up with you, play with your belly and feed you food all day long? Cause you keep proving that bigger is better beautiful. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Passion said:

kiss me ๐Ÿ’‹ & ๐Ÿ”” jiggle bells ๐Ÿ””

IMG_4372-01.jpeg

20201223_111751.gif

Merry Christmas Passion, i hope you have a good one. I know everybody's kinda meh after the latest from Dougie's office but your pretty face makes things seem bright all the same. Sexy as always, P.S. poking your cheek is hella cute - but you probably already knew that

Merry Christmas Passion - I've been an Admirer of yours from the start of your modeling.ย  Loved your sweet baby doll voice!ย  Your glasses always set you apart as instantly recognizable.ย  But the best part is your sexy weight gain - oh yeah !!!ย  And your affiliation with a phenomenal beauty like Luna causes me to fantasize that you will be fatter than her someday soon.ย  Much fatter !!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

6 hours ago, Passion said:

kiss me ๐Ÿ’‹ & ๐Ÿ”” jiggle bells ๐Ÿ””

IMG_4372-01.jpeg

20201223_111751.gif

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ So many kisses for such a beautiful woman.ย