Sarina Nowak

zachi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seriously has to be one of the hottest gains ever. The distribution of the weight on her frame is just mind blowing.

I never would have believed this babe would pack on 100+ lbs in just a couple years and flaunt her fattened figure on IG. 

image.thumb.png.2c789007d1d3d2fc206ac0b89d27ba8c.png

Anyone have a guess at what she weighs now? Google says she's 5'9 so I'd say probably 260ish but I'm terrible at guessing weights, especially at this big a size. Normally this would be too big for my tastes but I absolutely think she'd be just as stunning (if not more) at 300

Just now, jimjam said:

Seriously has to be one of the hottest gains ever. The distribution of the weight on her frame is just mind blowing.

I never would have believed this babe would pack on 100+ lbs in just a couple years and flaunt her fattened figure on IG. 

Anyone have a guess at what she weighs now? Google says she's 5'9 so I'd say probably 260ish but I'm terrible at guessing weights, especially at this big a size. Normally this would be too big for my tastes but I absolutely think she'd be just as stunning at 300

When is that picture from?

7 hours ago, jimjam said:

Anyone have a guess at what she weighs now? Google says she's 5'9 so I'd say probably 260ish but I'm terrible at guessing weights, especially at this big a size. Normally this would be too big for my tastes but I absolutely think she'd be just as stunning (if not more) at 300

I'd say 200. 220 at most.

She still has a waist without a noticeable paunch and her bone structure was very slight to begin with. She's just a very pronounced hourglass but not obese.

1 hour ago, Borghen said:

I'd say 200. 220 at most.

She still has a waist without a noticeable paunch and her bone structure was very slight to begin with. She's just a very pronounced hourglass but not obese.

She'd already gained 25 kg (55 lbs) by 2017 https://www.bunte.de/entertainment/casting-shows/sarina-nowak-curvy-model-so-hat-sie-25-kilo-zugenommen.html

Looks like she's gained another 25 kg+ since then too, and I'd imagine she started around 130. I really doubt she's less than 240.

She definitely has a paunch, it's just overshadowed by her giant breasts and she tries to hide it in photos

image.thumb.png.5a94fd47311f1858ec65551cd6013619.png

7 hours ago, jimjam said:

Looks like she's gained another 25 kg+ since then too, and I'd imagine she started around 130. I really doubt she's less than 240.

She was REALLY thin back then.

https://www.instagram.com/p/k9j9cGt8v-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I would say that she started at 110 (i.e. 50kg) and now she's doubled in weight at 220 (i.e. 100kg). The belly looks thicker when she's sitting, sure.