Hayley Herms

clockworkdude

1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

Or they really did a hack job photoshopping her face

It is old, its from bodixlmagazine

Here is the post https://www.instagram.com/bodixlmagazine/?img_index=9

Here is part of the caption With the release of issue number 16 quickly approaching, let’s take a look back at where it all started. Let’s take a glance at our first five issues of our ground breaking magazine. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this post is me putting in a good word even tho it might also seem like an endorsement.

First off, Hayley knows about this thread and is welcoming the traffic and those of you who are thinking of subbing to her OF, where her username is Paradoxrevolution, base sub is 20 bucks PPV content also costs

And for those interested, she does belly play videos that are getting better and better, where she also lets her cute belly hang out.

And overall she´s a goddess and very sweet and open. like I never expected that level of connection with a OF model.

I´m highlighting these 3 photos to explain more of the visuals, her belly hangs down to around that tattoo if you appriciate a good belly hang.

On 10/23/2023 at 7:52 AM, shadowstorm said:

hayleyhermsofficial_1698035354551.jpg

On 10/4/2023 at 9:05 AM, shadowstorm said:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif

On 10/25/2023 at 5:05 AM, shadowstorm said:

hayleyhermsofficial_1698202920034.jpg

She also does monthly weigh ins where she lets the glorious belly hang out..

She does videos where she simulates thrusting  and shows off her big juicy booty that she likes a good spank. which is also really hot.

She does Mukbang, tho only a few so far.

She´s pretty creative in some of the angles she uses per different sets.

She also does a lot of titty play content.

And some of the most golden content she sends out as Free bees quite often in the DM´s

She´s super sweet and talkative and open as a book but remember to be kind, thoughtfull and considerate, her weight gain is not on purpose so don´t push regarding feedist content to much, but with that being said she is as you could read is FA friendly.

So be respectful and I hope this post doesn´t violate any Curvage guidelines tho I realize it might at the least be in a greyzone as advertisement.

There is no direct link in this post and there are no images from her OF in this post.

3 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Good to know! Monthly weigh-ins: that's a pretty impressive schedule

Yeah I was surprised too, also seem to be a new thing, latest weigh in was late September, she´s a little late this time, but things have been busy so should get a new one this week.

Okay I promise to not just keep promoting her OF, but I´ll just mention what I forgot to write in my post on page 8.

Regarding her belly play, the jiggle in those are getting more and more magnificent for every video.

And I know she filmed the following vids the last 2 days mukbang video, measurement video, belly play video or belly photos and ofcourse the weigh in as mentioned earlier.

• 3 weeks later...

So Hayley was a guest on a podcast episode that got released yesterday it was filmed a few weeks ago.

TRIGGER WARNING: about the first hour is pretty sad and heart breaking.

From 1 hour 22 minutes and 24 seconds and until about 1 hour 39 minutes, is pretty interesting, there are other parts where she briefly talks OF, but its mainly in the timeframe I just mentioned.

In that timeframe she says some interesting things about especially OF, but also refers to Curvage at 1 hour 24 minutes and 50 seconds.

Also the last 15 minutes of the podcast is also pretty heart breaking.

Also to be clear, whe she mentions dollar numbers in regards to the weigh in content, she is not listing the pricing of it there but I´m guessing how she can quickly earn from those videos, they are around 15/20 bucks in general over the last few months.

2 hours ago, BAF567 said:

In a world where lots of men are against fat women this was a good video tbh. Loved the info and how open she is and has awesome vibes. Hopefully someday in the future she considers curvage, would be top tier here

Small steps I guess and yes love her openness too. She is awesome  For now its a no but as I've mentioned before, she considers it and has looked at the  curvage sites policies ect.

2 hours ago, BlubberyGut said:

Don't really do the whole OF thing but that's good to know. Wish she had a manyvids/clips4sale/curavge type of thing. I'd gladly purchase her newest weigh in if she had it on a clip store

Totally fair, for now its not impossible she will join at some time, but not now as things are, she likes the security that a double pay wall givers her in regards to piracy.

• 2 weeks later...

So I had already written about updated content, it was apparently set as hidden and did not get approved, so I´ll try and write the same but in fewer words

Hayley has expanded her types of content on the Only place to go as a Fan.

She now expanded to doing sexy hauls and also sexy roleplay.

In her first try at roleplay its very hot and sexy, including titty and belly play and glimses of her FU

PA and sprinkled with some fat chat.

Her character is a student who tries to seduce her professor to giving her better grades. its very sexy and the pricing is set at the higher end at 60+ bucks.

She is also cooking up some content to celebrate her 1000th like. and is open to do more of the content I just mentioned. and she still does the content I mentioned a few weeks or a month ago including weigh ins ect.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...