Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

4 hours ago, bellymon said:

what was her weigh in yesterday if you don't mind?

nope

e: and neither should anyone else

fwiw I wouldn't care otherwise but the fact that posting history reveals a long crusade of questioning someone else's intentions and speculating on their mental psyche.

and now that they're proven to be wrong they want something of value? too bad! lol

Edited by cecilia

41 minutes ago, cecilia said:

nope

e: and neither should anyone else

fwiw I wouldn't care otherwise but the fact that posting history reveals a long crusade of questioning someone else's intentions and speculating on their mental psyche.

and now that they're proven to be wrong they want something of value? too bad! lol

fine then I'll just find out elsewhere you sanctimonious asshole

5 minutes ago, sinman said:

She did post a weight file yesterday (Dec 4) at 11:30pm three with different totals through her day. Long story short it varies by quite a few pounds.

THANK YOU. Would have liked an actual number but it's better than what I've got so far

59 minutes ago, bellymon said:

LMAO I'm not paying $40 for three digits. 

Then fine - you don't value it enough to pay. So rather than accepting that you don't value the answer enough to pay for it, you reduce yourself to begging. And if you are denied the answers you are begging for from people who did value it enough to pay, you get mad/frustrated. Interesting attitude. 🤔

2 hours ago, flyboy1 said:

Then fine - you don't value it enough to pay. So rather than accepting that you don't value the answer enough to pay for it, you reduce yourself to begging. And if you are denied the answers you are begging for from people who did value it enough to pay, you get mad/frustrated. Interesting attitude. 🤔

lol how am I begging? I just asked a simple question about what her current weigh in was and everybody started clutching their pearls. If you don't want to answer it then don't  Fuck off with your high and mighty attitude dude. 

9 hours ago, bellymon said:

THANK YOU. Would have liked an actual number but it's better than what I've got so far

You're welcome. The only reason why I didn't post the number was out of respect to Mal's content, even though I shared a few screenshots but only from the first few seconds of one of the videos. But I can give you a hint at least.. Since Mal posted 3 different weight-ins on December 4th, her morning weight is the highest and the late night weight is the same as last month plus 2 pounds. I will say she didn't lose weight but she NOT close to 230lbs. Her highest is closer to that number but not close enough.