Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

It looks like all of her ** posts are gone. That or I can’t see them as a non-subscriber (was waiting to re-subscribe in October when she started posting again). 

I don’t particularly want to turn this into a debate about how Mal feels about making content for this community. She has a whole life that we’re not privy to. Hopefully wherever she is in life she’s in a good place. And if she’s not, I hope she gets there very soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

her pa tre on finally updated lol. She seriously needs to try to get out of whatever funk she's in an make an effort. She's already hemorrhaging subscribers as it is and that fat paycheck is going to dwindle more and more until she can't make a living on it anymore. I wonder what her deal is. (inb4 "It's you! rabble rabble") Does she not want to do it anymore? is she depressed? sick? has she got other obligations/too busy, etc? taking a break? Who knows? She never has the courtesy to update us or anything so we can only just speculate. 

yes I'm complaining about Mal. She's not infallible and she's a big girl ( heh literally) and can take constructive criticism. 

I wish she’d skip this ** thing and just do a clip selling side instead. This subscription paired with no/rare updates is just bad customer service nothing else. It’s totally ok if she isn’t into updating regularly, leaving for months or whatever is to her liking. I can’t understand why you would act like that based on something like **. 
if she was on MV no one would even notice her absence. 
I’d totally pay her but I want to see what I get and know there will be updates. 

9 hours ago, davejump said:

I wonder what size jeans she wears now.

US sizes, depending on brand, 12/14/16 by waist, 20/22/24/26 by ass.

+4 for UK size.

If I remember correctly Mal said previously she buys to fit her thighs and makes everything else work around that. Her thighs are about as big as my waist but it’s hard to find any data on jeans by thigh measurement.

The catsuit she wore somewhat recently was a XXXXXXL/6XL I think.

Guest DailyDose
14 minutes ago, rotwang said:

Pale eyes look green to me. So rare. Mal is so special and dear to us.  I pray that she reads this.

They say that everyone has someone that looks like them out in the world but I truly believe Mal is absolutely unique, considering all her features from her curves to her face.