Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

10 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

you have to be happy for him

Yes, let's be happy for the guy who gets to see what the vast majority of the people on this thread pay money to see, for free, daily, whenever he wants. Who gets to do anything consensual to the body that so many of you desire.

Cheers to the guy who got the girl on his own merits and enjoys it all. Who had the guts and gumption to get who he desired instead of throwing away money on something he'll never obtain. May we all be so lucky.

6 hours ago, JackOfAll said:

Yes, let's be happy for the guy who gets to see what the vast majority of the people on this thread pay money to see, for free, daily, whenever he wants. Who gets to do anything consensual to the body that so many of you desire.

Cheers to the guy who got the girl on his own merits and enjoys it all. Who had the guts and gumption to get who he desired instead of throwing away money on something he'll never obtain. May we all be so lucky.

Ok then......

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 1:40 PM, JackOfAll said:

Doesn't matter anymore as Mal closed her OF.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hola en fin alguien me podría decir cuál es el peso actual de Mal Malloy? Su medida de caderas de tetas y piernas? Yo creo ya mide de cadera y nalgas mas de 60 pulgadas

Anyway, could someone tell me what her current weight is, also what is her hip measurement, tits and legs? I think her hips and buttocks already measure more than 60 inches.

On 10/29/2023 at 5:12 PM, aldoraine2393 said:

Hola en fin alguien me podría decir cuál es el peso actual de Mal Malloy? Su medida de caderas de tetas y piernas? Yo creo ya mide de cadera y nalgas mas de 60 pulgadas

Anyway, could someone tell me what her current weight is, also what is her hip measurement, tits and legs? I think her hips and buttocks already measure more than 60 inches.

I think at her biggest her hips were only about 56.5”. You gotta remember she’s only 5’2”. Her heaviest i think was about 245. She lost to about 200ish but last i heard she had gained to 213. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, oudjat44 said:

I miss her so much, I wish she posted more. Her best weight was in 2017-2018 when she was between 190 and 220 lbs and fortunately, it is her current weight back again.

never got why she doesn't just do a outfit of the day sort of thing as that seems like that'd be easy enough while also providing alot of content 

This woman's genes, damn, what does nature want from us? What is the meaning of someone being so so so well endowed? It is impressive that nature produces beauty like her. Immense efforts must be made so that this woman's genes are preserved for subsequent generations. The Illuminati must do something to preserve this woman's genes just as they have done with those of Einstein and the nobility.

18 hours ago, JackOfAll said:

She's slimmed down quite a bit. We now know how much that old poll mattered. Hopefully she's happier now catering to her old audience.

Yeah, that poll proved to be the ultimate tease, especially coupled with the fact that she had started posting regularly on her FA Tier right after. I was super excited. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be.

I get it on a rational level — if someone asked me to get fat for them, it'd be a hard pass. But fantasies are never rational. C'est la vie.

• 3 months later...

If you like Mal, you'll be interested in her genesis. I've set up a website to recount the different stages of her career. I'd be delighted if you'd take a look at it and correct any mistakes I may have made. I don't want to overshadow her by posting bare images, which is why they are all censored and all her links are present on the site.

https://tonpapalefermier.wixsite.com/mall-malloy

On 3/2/2024 at 1:01 PM, bellymon said:

Apparently a new update has dropped. They might be a little too spicy for me to post on curvage but you can check them out on her reddit page

Curious, so on "R" recently someone is claiming with these new photo drops that she got fat again. Any truth to these comments?

2 hours ago, Templar Lodbrok said:

Curious, so on "R" recently someone is claiming with these new photo drops that she got fat again. Any truth to these comments?

I think I know what comments you’re talking about and it sounds to me like they meant she is a lot fatter than she was when she first started out, which is I guess technically true. Judging by the new pics, she is unfortunately not as fat or fatter than she was a couple of years ago though. She seems to be maintaining ~200 Ibs range. On the bright side, however, she is still very much on the chubby side and probably won’t ever be as “small” as she was in the early 2010s

@bellymon Ah, well that's not the news I was hoping to hear. Here, I was under the impression from others out there on "R" she'd appear thinner not chubbier. Thanks for clearing that little bit of confusion up. I got my hopes up, yet I'm not disappointed either. Hopefully we'll get more Audio on her OF. That was great content. No idea if B/G is still a thing with the BF or not. Heard that got taken down as well off of her OF.  Again rumors.