Guest Xtwenty3

Your belly is such an amazing muffin top of all muffin tops. I can only imagine how amazing it must feeling to have a belly like that stuffed hanging out outgrown clothes. I'd constantly wear my outgrown shirts as crop tops too. 

• Curvage Model
On 10/6/2017 at 9:09 AM, Xtwenty3 said:

Your belly is such an amazing muffin top of all muffin tops. I can only imagine how amazing it must feeling to have a belly like that stuffed hanging out outgrown clothes. I'd constantly wear my outgrown shirts as crop tops too. 

Lets just say i know how saturn feels what with having the ring around it and all.  Haha.  I am constantly forgetting just how wide i am and bumping into everything and knocking things off tables and such lmao! 

Guest Shadowlee

Nice belly so hot 🥘😜❤️ You look ay amazing . Wait it’s not curry it look like Curry. It ay pizza Mind blown😝

Edited by Shadowlee

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Pizza does look tasty! May I ask what the recipe you used was?

Lol my quick "fatty cant wait! " recipe betty crocker pizza dough (quick rising!),the sauce is cheese infused and forget the name of it,  and mozerella+cheddar cheese (LOTS OF IT!) 

including baking and prep it takes anywhere from 15-20 minutes to make. It costs about 4$ a pizza to make and i eat two..  They can be about medium size so you save alot when you compare it to ordering pizza