JellyKat

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, SJ707 said:

Boom!

How did you get that tip button?

Also thank you everyone for the compliments and the encouragement :) I will do some happy eating. I'm making a whole turkey tomorrow :o And a 2ft sub sandwich, oh also brownies. I looooove brownies. They are my weakness. How is everyone's weekend going? I am currently shoveling a large bowl of Fruity pebbles into me hehe

JellyKat~

5 minutes ago, JellyKat said:

How did you get that tip button?

Although it's been kind of hidden now, I think this guide below is still pretty much accurate.  First, click on your profile icon in the upper right of the Curvage window, then select "account settings" from the drop down menu.  The guide below takes it from there. 

Wowwww!! You look so damn fine! Loving the progress, video and pictures. Thank you for sharing.

The forum seems to have been a tad quiet for this time of year. Hope you had a great christmas break. I for one have just been through some shit, but it's okay. That's life. One foot on front of the other. Here's to a fresh and better 2017!

• Curvage Model

Thank you archangel62 I actually have been a bit sick and my weight had been fluctuating for a while so I wasn't posting as often. But I am feeling remarkably better today!! In-fact, I even gained my weight back and some more this week! I have been cooking lots of hearty meals and snacking and of course all the little extras my boyfriend feeds me.

I remember I lost a few pounds while sick and I could tell my body wasn't quite as soft looking. Just a few years ago I was trying to lose weight and now I can't think of myself thinner, I just want to be bigger and softer. I feel entranced in myself. Every pound I gain looks like a fluffy piece of dough or cotton candy that is as soft as suede or silk. I am always touching it and playing with it and watching how it forms shapes when I squish my fingers into it. I see my boyfriend sometimes behind me, he has to scoop my booty up with his arms, with his arms, like he's carrying a basket, It's so hot. My mouth waters thinking about it just getting bigger. I have always had an infatuation with things growing larger.

I will be posting some pictures from new years tonight, thanks for the love and support!

JellyKat~

Wow, you look nice in that dress!  :D

On 1/11/2017 at 8:50 PM, JellyKat said:

Just a few years ago I was trying to lose weight and now I can't think of myself thinner, I just want to be bigger and softer. I feel entranced in myself. Every pound I gain looks like a fluffy piece of dough or cotton candy that is as soft as suede or silk. I am always touching it and playing with it and watching how it forms shapes when I squish my fingers into it. I see my boyfriend sometimes behind me, he has to scoop my booty up with his arms, with his arms, like he's carrying a basket, It's so hot. My mouth waters thinking about it just getting bigger. I have always had an infatuation with things growing larger.

This was one of the sexiest things I've read in some time.  I love hearing your thoughts and feelings about this sort of stuff!

12 hours ago, JellyKat said:

Your photos look awesome.:)

I especially like how the new chub seems to have gone to your hips and thighs.

Seriously you're filling out hardcore (er softcore?) and that dress! Your looking ridiculously soft even in clothes, your thighs are getting so thick and lovely cellulite. Cotton candy and dough is a good description. I'm curious have you noticed a start of a waddle or an extra sway when you walk? Also that tummy look fantastic and looks like it wants to develop a hang soon like 20-30 pounds from now.

Guest Qemarar
On 1/11/2017 at 7:50 PM, JellyKat said:

My mouth waters thinking about it just getting bigger. I have always had an infatuation with things growing larger.

JellyKat~

Sounds like you're enjoying this as much as the community.  You're making great progress, that dress really shows it.

• 2 weeks later...