My girlfriend has gained 66 pounds in a year

Amazing pictures. Thank you for sharing. Could you make a side view so we can see how much her belly hangs? Looks like she has put on some weight in the last days. Can't wait for the new c4s content.

1 hour ago, naranja said:

Those pictures are revolting

X0ljG.gif

Sorry...Just thought it would be neat to see her eat like that. Sorry, my thing. 

12 minutes ago, kevintheawesomeness said:

I do. No matter what credit card I use it always fails. I even bought a gift card and it still doesn't work... Do you happen to live in Canada?

Same here. I am in the USA, I don't know why, but I always get an error message despite entering all information correctly. 

@1789 Looks like the store is working fine. It could be because there are not that many of us? Or perhaps the brief down-time has just delayed some sales. I'm sure you'll get more soon though, especially at the end of the month when more of us have money to spend ;) The videos all look amazing!  

So gorgeous!! She's so much fatter everytime I look back at this thread!! Can't wait to see her at 95kg!! Feed her heavy cream, like a quart a day, or at least 5 white magnums! Omnomnom! Keep stuffing that soft, round, fat belly