Morgan Louise (Moloweez)

northerngoddess

18 hours ago, DaftBot2084 said:

9972BD12-2ACA-49D0-90F6-31F8EFBD8088.jpeg

I don't know why she doesn't post stuff like this on her OnlyFans, My sub expired yesterday and after a month of being subbed it's not worth he money she barely posted outside of her weekly livestream which she did look really good in the 4 streams I saw but other than that it's a pretty crappy account to follow.

21 hours ago, DaftBot2084 said:

9972BD12-2ACA-49D0-90F6-31F8EFBD8088.jpeg

She looks amazing 😍

Incidentally, not sure how you would grab it but she's looking really big in one of her current story posts, it even looks like she's rubbing her big belly as well.  Unfortunately I'm not sure how you save a story post.

5 hours ago, London Lad said:

She looks amazing 😍

Incidentally, not sure how you would grab it but she's looking really big in one of her current story posts, it even looks like she's rubbing her big belly as well.  Unfortunately I'm not sure how you save a story post.

on insta or OF?

33 minutes ago, London Lad said:

Ah dam that's a shame, she did repost it but I assume if it goes from the original it also disappears on the repost?

The original person posted it on her story (which deleted after 24 hours)

Morgan shared that post on her own story (which deletes 24 hours from that point).

3 minutes ago, storagewars305 said:

The original person posted it on her story (which deleted after 24 hours)

Morgan shared that post on her own story (which deletes 24 hours from that point).

Ah OK gotcha, well it still seems to be up on Morgan's Insta stories at the moment.

18 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

I don't know why she doesn't post stuff like this on her OnlyFans, My sub expired yesterday and after a month of being subbed it's not worth he money she barely posted outside of her weekly livestream which she did look really good in the 4 streams I saw but other than that it's a pretty crappy account to follow.

Agreed! I subbed to her account and it’s basically stuff she posts on her other sites. Not expecting too much but was still left disappointed.

18 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Thats really kind of sad for the money that you have to spend

50 minutes ago, Borsk114 said:

Thats really kind of sad for the money that you have to spend

It was $5 for the month since she was running a sale at the end of 2022 I think it's normally $10 but yeah it was pretty shitty and easily isn't worth the $10 she normally charges not to mention she then charges $10 to purchase an archive of her streams which itself is dumb because she hardly does anything on the streams to warrant paying $10 to watch the replay when pretty much everyone else I sub to on OF puts the archive up for free. 

3 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

It was $5 for the month since she was running a sale at the end of 2022 I think it's normally $10 but yeah it was pretty shitty and easily isn't worth the $10 she normally charges not to mention she then charges $10 to purchase an archive of her streams which itself is dumb because she hardly does anything on the streams to warrant paying $10 to watch the replay when pretty much everyone else I sub to on OF puts the archive up for free. 

Thats really expensive considering what you get for that money !! and if there is basiclly nothing in the way of exclusive content what the point ?!?!?!?! lol

2 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Do you know where the photo of her eating is from? I know she's done eating videos on OF but they were only PPV messages so unless you were subbed at the time she sent them you can't access them. I was hoping she would do one while I was subbed but she didn't

I honestly don’t remember, but it was from another chubby fan site just like this. Also is she more active on OF than on IG?