Demi Lovato

zachi

2 hours ago, md2069 said:

Sorry but I prefer her to be the size she was when she was working out hard.  She is very conscious about her weight and could definitely play on her mental state.  She has always been pretty chubby or slim.  Better to have her around on the slimmer side than the potential to relapse and not be here at all.

Isn't she still working out? It seems to me like she's in a "bulking" stage where she kind of plumps out with muscle and fat. I could be wrong

Guest The Costco Guy

Fuck the old Demi, she was on heroine anyway. The new Demi is thick as fuck and clean. She’s basically the full package now those cheeks are a modern marvel

14 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

Isn't she still working out? It seems to me like she's in a "bulking" stage where she kind of plumps out with muscle and fat. I could be wrong

Anyone remember the boxing video upthread where she knocked out her sparring partner's tooth? She's built like a tank, a sexy tank.

Just now, Great Admirer said:

i heard her booty was gone after thanos' snap.
y'know, she's too powerful to fade, so the stones took only the part that counts.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I'M HOLLERING XDDDD 😭😭😭 You really compared them cheeks to the UNIVERSE!!!! XDDDD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

200.gif

#ImDead #MisterStarkIDontFeelSoGood