The gf

So I've been here for a long time and I've never really posted anything of my GF. short story we met about 3 years ago at school. We started dating and I ended up spillin the beans. Shes a really open minded person and so I gave her some research materiel. ie this site. She gained a lot of weight since we met but it wasn't necessarily intentional. This is her now.  Shes 5'3" 210lbs last time we checked. She was around 165 when we met.  These pics were taken in the last week or so.

Shes letting me post to kinda just see what people think. So maybe if people are nice there will be more.

post-3157-14514087057145_thumb.jpg

post-3157-14514087065043_thumb.jpg

post-3157-14514087071383_thumb.jpg

post-3157-14514087078545_thumb.jpg

thanks dude. It was kinda after dating for about a year. I just eased into it and said something along the lines of hey I wanna tell you something and just explained it like "So I have this thing" haha she still thinks it was a funny way of saying it. I just showed her some stuff and explained it. Like I said before shes super open minded. it took a while to get used to and she still isn't sure about all of it. So she wanted to try this out

Woah. Now that I've collected the remnants of my jaw from the floor, I can tell you, 99, and your GF if she reads my post, that those pics are knockouts. Great shots. She is so full and insanely alluring you must have a tough time not thinking about her throughout the day.

I dig your approach to communicating. Both your honesty with her and her openness with you are great.

Keep smiling, y'all. And thanks for posting!

Guest Phd281

She is a real hottie mmm a soft kitten all over tummy, thighs, booty, breasts; must have been fun seeing her gain indeed; bed play surely will have gotten much more fun ^-^  no need to feel preasured to share more she is cute though. Must be fun.

Thanks for sharing! You are definitely fortunate that she's willing to indulge you and has gotten curvier. I think she look great- wonderful curves, cute belly stretchmarks and thick thighs. All fantastic.

I think the next 50 lbs will look great on her, too :D

• 1 month later...