Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

She could arm wrestling.

I'm sure it would be hard to beat her. 

She's fat like an elephant, round as Majin Buu from Dragon Ball Z and Snorlax from Pokemon. These are my compliments to her. lol. 

She's so sexy and pretty, by the way.

I was thinking, she's already too fat, imagine if she was a feedee model. She looks like one to me.

On 1/12/2024 at 2:54 PM, DFan said:

So the interview is up now

In general we have heard most of what she talks about before and I was correct about it being a few months ago since they filmed it because when talking about Beleza GG season 3, they talk about it as upcoming season 3 and what some of the themes in it are.

Only really interesting bit was at about or just after minute 33. Mayara says she wants to lose a little weight since she feels her size is impacting her mobility and that she has always been active but doesn´t feel like she has as much energy as she used to.

here are screencaps from the episode. I was trying to showcase her size from the side and the size of her belly

Screenshot_20240112_143658_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_144141_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_144135_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_144148_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_144447_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_144458_YouTube.jpg

That chair must be quite a big one!! 😳

She fits easily, which is not often the case I guess ☺️

On 1/12/2024 at 1:54 PM, DFan said:

So the interview is up now

In general we have heard most of what she talks about before and I was correct about it being a few months ago since they filmed it because when talking about Beleza GG season 3, they talk about it as upcoming season 3 and what some of the themes in it are.

Only really interesting bit was at about or just after minute 33. Mayara says she wants to lose a little weight since she feels her size is impacting her mobility and that she has always been active but doesn´t feel like she has as much energy as she used to.

here are screencaps from the episode. I was trying to showcase her size from the side and the size of her belly

Screenshot_20240112_143658_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_144141_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_144135_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_144148_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_144447_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_144458_YouTube.jpg

I cannot imagine what it must be like to carry that much weight around all day every day

So Mayara has participated in another interview, I read the auto generated translation, and a few new things she did mention.

And I gotta say, this time I do think she will lose some weight.

She mentiones she´s gotten a new nutritionist and she´s following and doing meal plans based on the nutrutuinusts recomendations, she also has a psycologist that she talks to, to deal with her compultion eating as she calls its.

She also has new reprensentation. apparently it only lasted 1 year with her having been represented by Music2Mynd. She mentions the New Faces show where she is a judge will premiere in the middle part of 2024.

She mentions she wants to focus more on Tiktok and use that more.

The interview. much of it the sound is absolutely terrible 

1 hour ago, aceofblades said:

When it comes to these sorts of things, actions speak louder than words, and since that interview I continue to see all types of delicious /fatty foods on her Instagram feed so...

So your saying she can´t stuck to the meal plan that she has just boasted about being on and being healthy?

More Mayara at the Carnival:

Vocês pediram e tá aí! Inspiração de make e cabelo para o carnaval! A make eu que fiz e o cabelo foi a @gabesbueno que sempre arrasa em… | Instagram

Translation: You asked for it and here it is! Carnival makeup and hair inspiration!

Makeup by me and hair by @gabesbueno who always slays it!

Did you like it?

Um #tbt com @lgbrasil e a minha queridinha do momento: a XBOOM XL 7 A @lgbrasil me levou pra uma experiência incrível no @camaroteessepe… | Instagram

Translation: A #tbt with @lgbrasil and my darling of the moment: the XBOOM XL 7

@lgbrasil took me to an amazing experience at @camaroteessepe this Carnival!

In addition to being in a delicious, welcoming and veeeery diverse environment, I was able to meet the XBOOM XL7 which is not only aesthetically beautiful, but also has a super ultra mega power!

Look how many beautiful things I experienced this day!

In addition to all that, @lgbrasil together with @camaroteessepe have prepared a special discount for you on several products on the LG website, but be quick, because these discounts only last until February 18th

Just use the code LGCARNA10 and play!